Devil don't cry

Thats not my idea i saw some fanart which will i include in this story and there i got that idea.that's my first time writings fantasy like demon 😈 so please ignore the mistakes and fanart credit to the rightful owner.

____________

Third person's pov:

Somewhere in hell

Taehyung a young, almost 200 years young demon was taking a walk near the palace of the devil king. He was the one of the most trusted and fearless men of devil king. Devil king trust him very much.

While taking the walk he hear some sobs and sniffles of a kid....so being a curious demon his legs started to approch that direction.
As he was going towards that direction the sniffles being clear. he saw a little demon kid was sobbing because his leg was injured.

He goes to the kid, and crouched down at that kids level "what the hell is this, are you crying now as a devil?

That little demon boy raised his head and looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes " i came here to play with my friends but after playing with my friends when i was returning to my home one of my bully came and push me on the ground and left while la...

That little demon boy raised his head and looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes " i came here to play with my friends but after playing with my friends when i was returning to my home one of my bully came and push me on the ground and left while laughing and i got injured."

Taehyung looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows " what rubbish are you talking about. You are a demon for devil's sake, and you are crying here like a kid"

The little demon make a pout " but i am kid".

Taehyung realised what he said "i mean you are crying like a weak human kid....look at yourself you are a demon"

The little demon nod his head " i know but i am scared ...."

Taehyung smirk and said " oh if that's the case so come with me, i will make you a real demon"

"No..no i have to go home
....if go with you my mom will scold me"

" Okay as you wish now tell me where do you live i will take you there" Taehyung said

The little demon nodd his head " i live there" he pointed at the devil king's palace "my father own that palace...."

Taehyung widen his eyes " you are devil king's son, a Jeon bloodline and crying like a pussy. You are a disgrace for the long live king"

The little demon's expression changed to sad.

Seeing his sad expression Taehyung changed the topic " okay....i will take you the palace...can you stand up."

Little demon shook his head and Taehyung lift him up in his arms and went from there.

"So...tell me little demon what's your name" Taehyung ask

Little demon pout and said " my name is jungkook...Jeon jungkook"

________________

After few days