Flower boy's dairy

Please ignore the mistakes

"Did you pack everything koo"

"Yes hyung i did.."

"What about your socks"

"Yes i did"

"What about your shades...it will be sunny there"

"I did jin Hyung"

"What about your passport"

Jungkook looked at his brother in law in disbelief "hyung i am going via a train....why would I need a passport"

"Well you never know......you know koo...i am too sad ....joonie too went out of the city for business and you are too going in yoongi's wedding...i will be alone in this big house"

"I already ask you to come with me but you didn't wanted to "

"I can't... you know that..... orphanage is having it's annual function tomorrow i will be needed their"

"I really respect you hyung...how much you love those kids."

Jin smiled " well i really did.......oh my your train will leave hurry up.....you will be late"

Jungkook nodded and hug jin before leaving.

______________

Jungkook's seat was in 1st class he booked whole compartment..... he didn't wanted to share it with someone....he load his laguage and settle himself in his seat.

His best friend's wedding is tomorrow in Daegu and he is the best men....if he wanted he could go from the plane but he like to journey via train.

Train's A/c was little bit chilly he started to unwrap the blanket provided by train staff.

Suddenly something fell from underneath it.....it was a book.

He got confused...whose book is that...why someone put some book here.

He got curious he open the book but regret it later....it's someone's diary.

It's a bad habit to read someone's diary....this thought cross his mind....once..but that someone is not here...and if he didn't read the diary how he will know who it belongs to...well it's great Excuse to give himself comfort.

So just for in the name of help  other to reach for his dairy he open it and start to read it.

He started first page of it.....he admit that the other person have very beautiful handwriting.

It's not a daily routine dairy type dairy ...other write their thoughts and hopes in it.

First page.

On the beautiful pages of this beautiful life, what I could not write even by writing, I do not like to wander in search of it...i want to reach and achieve what's mine...

I wish someone were here to share this loneliness of mine, I might not have been so empty then.

Jungkook smiled at these words

"Maybe this person is lonely like me" he thought.

He turned the page.

If love is betrayal so why so many people wants to betray in love.

If love is a sin...so why this world wanted to be a sinner.

If love is mortal so why mere immortal like us hurt by it..

I don't know about anyone else..but maybe...just maybe i too wants to betray by it...hurt by it...and be a sinner.

Jungkook got amused "maybe i too wants to be a sinner" he thought.

He turned one more page.

Whenever I see a couple falling in love, my heart also gets excited...

I too wants to fell in love and want to get up again. I also want to call someone mine own and be someone his own.

There is no stigma, it is a feeling, this love is to be drowned. Love is both reality and dream, this love is....just so perfect.

I am too waiting for this love...i don't know what colour will it bring to me but i am sure it will perfect.

Jungkook didn't knew how his journey get to a end while reading that stranger's dairy.

He felt a connection to this stranger...but like everything good thing this feeling has to end.

He sigh and Got off from the train.

He goes to train police staff and give that dairy to them...maybe someone complaint for missing it.

Police assured him that they will try to find its real owner.

_____________

Taehyung was getting ready for his brother's wedding rehearsal dinner when his mobile started to ring.

He attended the call.

"Hello...aah...yes... thankyou... thankyou so much sir...i am coming as soon as possible." He cut the call and forwarded his legs to the door when someone stop him.

"Bear where are yo going.."

"Yoongi hyung... railway police called they found my diary..."

Yoongi sigh "thank god your precious dairy is found...now you can concentrate on my wedding."

Taehyung smile slyly.

"But can't you stay for sometime jungkook will come any minutes...meet him then go."

"Hyung i already told you...i don't want to meet your this junglekook..i am not interested"

"Jungkook "

"Yeah that's what I said ... Junglebook "

"Jungkook..."

"Oho...hyung...let me go...i will meet your junglook after returning "

"It's ..jun....nevermind"

Taehyung didn't listen to him and ran from there.

____________

Taehyung received his dairy back and thanks the railway police but they said someone else find it and make sure that it will get to its owner.

Taehyung was smiling after getting his dairy back.

Taehyung reached to his brother's rehearsal dinner little late.

He see everyone was having fun and he feel at ease...he went to yoongi to apologise to him for coming late.

"Hyung..i am ..."

"Oh tae...you came...come i will introduce you to jungkook"

He drag him to a handsome boy who was talking to the bride to be jimin at that moment.

Yoongi approached jungkook "koo..." Jungkook turned to him. "Koo.....meet him...he is my younger brother.... Taehyung....and Taehyung he is my best friend from seoul jungkook" both said males bow to eachother.

"You know tae...jungkook was my only friend from seoul who i invited to my wedding....he was the most handsome boy in our class."

"And you know jungkook Taehyung was popular as flower boy of his school because of his beauty." Both of the males felt awkward at this interaction.

Yoongi tried so much to let them know eachother or talk to eachother but his all hard work went to vain.....

Because jungkook's mind was occupied by the dairy person and on the hand Taehyung didn't want to be in a arranged relationship....he wants to fall in love with someone...

May they both find what they are searching for.

__________________

Hello my lovely readers

I just make it's one part if someone interested in this story then i will make another.

Please vote and comment.

Love you all ❤️😚❤️💜