Stuck with you part-3

Please ignore the mistakes.

"Oh shit.." jungkook widen his eyes in realisation...."did...we ...did i forced him to bed...no it's not true...how can I be this much low that i force him....now he will hate me even more....i am really the monster Taehyung called me....i am a beast...how can I do that to my own husband....how can I r..r..rape him.....now how will i face him...how will i make eye contact with him...he will never forgive me....what i did.." Jungkook felt disgusted by himself.

He was feeling vulnerable suddenly he felt Taehyung moved a little beside him. Jungkook felt scared and left the room immediately...in his room jungkook cried his heart out.

Jungkook started to ignore Taehyung more like he disappeared in thin air...first Taehyung thought maybe it's work but then his mind was indicated something is wrong with his husband...one day when he couldn't take it he decided to confront his husband.....

Taehyung went to his husband's office and barged in his cabin without even knocking....jungkook and yoongi was talking about their new deal when in jungkook's cabin when they find a annoyed Taehyung at door. Taehyung glared at both of the male.

"Oh hi tae...you here" yoongi greeted other who nodded in response "yoongi hyung can i talk to my husband alone" Taehyung said sternly making his husband gulped hard.

And yoongi left the cabin and closed the door.

Taehyung came closer to the male known as his husband and crouched down to his chair "oh...well ...well...well...mr. Jeon...you are alive..." Jungkook felt humiliation after Taehyung approached him.

"I thought you are dead....coz for two weeks i didn't see you...you disappeared on my like ghost... that's how you treat your husband.... that's how you take care of me...is work that important kook.?"

Taehyung was fuming in anger and jungkook felt guilty towards his responsibility.

Jungkook tried to touch Taehyung's face but stopped his hands "it's not like that tae" jungkook tried to talk but Taehyung didn't let him complete his words "so how's it kook....i want to know ?"

Taehyung stood up his head was aching from the morning...he felt sick in his stomach and dizzy but talk with jungkook was important....but before he could talk further and scold his husband he collapsed but before he could hit the floor jungkook take him in his embrace and run to the hospital.

Now jungkook was feeling more guilty towards his husband who was resting on the hospital bed maybe from all the stress he had given him.... the doctor take some test....after sometimes Taehyung come back in to the senses and doctor throw the bomb "pregnant" Jeon Taehyung is pregnant....

Both Jeon couple widen their eyes in realisation...a shy smile so spread on Taehyung's lips.... jungkook got worried oh much he wanted a kid...how happy he was but what about Taehyung....what if other didn't wanted a kid...precisely his kid...he can't force other...at first already he is at fault...they both share a glance to eachother... doctor gave the some privacy and tell them to find him...for further details.

Jungkook wanted to pull his hair in frustration but he maintained his demeanor calm whatever will Taehyung decide will be his decision too...but his heart was aching at the thought of loss of his child...but he can't force Taehyung...right.

"Tae..." He started and other looked at him shyly but frown at his next words "do you want to keep this child "

"Why wouldn't i want to keep my child.... don't you want to keep our child...i will kill you Jeon jungkook if you said something stupid now...what...now you don't want a child with me...huh..?"

Taehyung again was fuming and jungkook was confused from other's behaviour maybe it's pregnancy harmones...he decided to shut up coz he didn't wanted to stress his preggo husband...but he was happy that other was ready to keep their child...all other things can sort out later...like seperation....custody...divorce...and on the other hand Taehyung was dreaming about their future together.....

Jungkook shift back in Taehyung's room coz maybe his husband want some help in night and Taehyung was thinking everything is back to normal again.coz jungkook was taking care of Taehyung too good but he didn't seem connected to him... Taehyung thought maybe the lack of intimacy is the reason.....

Jungkook get out from the shower at night and was shirtless and clueless about the desired stare his husband was giving him.

Taehyung bit his lower lips while thinking about his husband's sinful body...gosh his slim torso...his buff chest..his name tatoo closer to his heart.

And it's been 3 weeks Taehyung was feeling horny his pregnancy harmones were on the verge.

"Kook..." He called his husband who absent minded hummed at him.

"Kookie...~" He whined and jungkook was taken aback at the sweet whine of his husband......his leg moved to his husband on their own.

He sat beside his husband "what happened tae...do you need something ?" Jungkook asked oblivious to the need Taehyung have.

"You...." Taehyung said boldly.

"Huh...i didn't understand tae...what do you want to say."

"Ummm....kooo....i...i..want you...i want us to make love..."

Jungkook's breath hitched....blinked multiple times what other had said.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung with a shocked face.

Taehyung trailed his index finger on Jungkook's abs and jungkook shivered at the touch.

"Umm...koo...i am feeling horny.... sometimes it happens in pregnancy....and doctor said we can...you know..have sex...it's good for my heart and less the stress in my body...so...yeah..." Taehyung looked at jungkook with desire who was about sink in his husband's deep dark eyes.

Jungkook cleared his throat...it's just harmones tae...you don't want it...you need rest...you sleep...okay.." he tried to stand up but Taehyung stopped him by holding his wrist.

"I am not tired koo...i want my husband to take care of my need and i am too much needy." Taehyung again tried but boldly.

And jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung like that...coz he never experienced Taehyung's this type of behavior he blamed it on pregnancy.

But now what should he do...he didn't wanted Taehyung make love out of harmone enrage...he wanted Taehyung to make love to him out of love....but his husband needs him...

What should he do.....?

__________________

Sorry for late update i was busy...

Please comment and vote

Thankyou all love you ♥️♥️♥️