Love happens part-2

Jungkook got scared from this bombard of questions.

"Ummmm.....Hello.....mr. kim .... I am Jeon jungkook...jimin's elder brother ..... I think Taehyung got tired and slept in jimin's room and accidentally left his phone in living room....if you say i can awake him and tell him to talk to you" jungkook said while composing himself.

"Oh...jungkook yes .....Hera (Mrs. Jeon.) Told me you had returned from abroad....it's okay son...if tae got tired and sleep there so it's ok....you don't have wake him up.just tell him i called when he wake up...okay...and don't call me Mr. Kim me call me uncle...okay."

"Okay...uncle...i will tell him" jungkook reply hesitantly.

_____________

On the morning when Taehyung wake up he find a face buried in his neck and he was hugging someone .... He got back away and find a cute bunny is sleeping beside him while cuddling. He was looking so cute that Taehyung cooed at his cuteness.

Slowly slowly jungkook open his eyes and looked at tae..he forwarded his hand towards Taehyung and touch his cheeks.

"Your don't have fever now...how are you feeling.are  your body aching".

Taehyung's cheeks got hot at jungkook's gesture and he shook his head shyly. "No i am fine but now i have to go my parents.....omg....my parents doesn't had clue about my whereabouts...my eomma will be panicking right now...i have to go."

Jungkook stop Taehyung from his blabbering and told him everything about his eomma's call. "But jiminah doesn't know i am here in room....how i am gonna go from here without anyone noticing" Taehyung said while panicking.

"Don't worry i will help you to get out just follow me" jungkook take him to a door to a passage which lead them out of the Jeon mantion.

"Wow you have a secret passage in you room to out.. that's awesome."

Jungkook nodded " come i will drop you your house.

________________

After that day taekook got closer to eachother. And some times jungkook take Taehyung to his room from the secret passage. Slowly slowly they both liked eachother and confessed too.

They are now boyfriends but nobody know about it neither jimin.Sometime jungkook drag Taehyung to his room when he visit Jeon mantion or from the secret passage for hot makeout sessions.

One day when Taehyung visit Jeon mantion, jimin ask him to sleepover and they both got permission from Namjin (Taehyung's parents ) on phn.

When both of the soulmate's were sleeping some weight on himself. He open his eyes and find jungkook hovering him.

Taehyung widen his eyes "kook what are you doing...get off from me...chim is sleeping beside me ..."

"Shhh....just one kiss...babe i am horny...please...just one kiss."

"But...jimin"

But jungkook doesn't listen to him and lean in for kiss. Just then jimin open his eyes while rubbing it." Kookie...what are you doing here"

Taehyung widen his eyes but jungkook seems unbothered he pat jimin's and lay him down again and said "nothing baby....this is all dream.. just go back to sleep..hmm."
And jimin sleeps again.

Taehyung was watching Jeon siblings in horror.

"What...Jimin became amnesiac when he sleeps he doesn't remember anything in morning...now come on come to daddy and give me a kiss." Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

_____________

One day in jungkook's room.

Taekook was alone in the room.

"Kook i am so happy today...my parents are going to meet my grandparents  for one week and they tell me that i can stay here for those days. This is a good news...hmmm."

"Yeah " jungkook said while thinking about something. "Tae don't tell jimin about that...i will let you in from behind door...we will spend these days together...what say."

"But..kook if Jimin got know about it"

"Don't worry tae.... nobody will know about it...just trust me...".

Jungkook and Taehyung was panting after a hot make out session. "Kook....i want to take a step forward in our relationship...i want you to make love to me.."

Jungkook got up from shock "wh...what are you saying tae....just take your time..i am not in any hurry...i don't want you to force yourself. I can wait..."

"I am not forcing myself kook i really want that...i love you and wanted to be yours and wanted you to be mine."

"I love you too tae"

Jungkook grab Taehyung's waist and hovered him he kissed tae passionately and Taehyung returned it with same passion both get rid of their clothes...jungkook go to the drawer beside bed and take out lube and condoms.

Taehyung widen his eyes "how.."

"I had a hope"

(A/n I don't why i am smiling and blushing while writing this my cheeks are red and hot at this time)

___________________

After somedays vmin was in jimin's room.

"Ah...taetae...i am so happy today.....you know kookie hyung said yes to marry mom's choice."

Taehyung widen his eyes in shock "what"

"Yes...today mom ask him to marry her choice he said yes that he is ready."

Taehyung's eyes got tears his body got numb his feet felt shaky.

"Chim....i don't feel well...i want to go home...i will call you later...bye.."

But before jimin could say something Taehyung left from there.

Taehyung came in jungkook's room.but jungkook was not there he called him multiple times but he didn't picked up his call. He slept while waiting for him.

Taehyung's deep slumber got disturbed by a sound of opening door.

"Oh...tae...what a surprise...what are you doing here..." Jungkook asked while approaching him on bed.

"I was waiting for you...why didn't you picked up my calls ."

"Oh...sorry i was in a meeting my phone was silent."

Taehyung nodded "kook....did you said yes to marry you parents choice."

Taehyung was expecting a no in answer but jungkook's answer broke his heart in peaces.

"Mmm...yes...but what about it..."

"But kook...we both love eachother....how could you you that."

"I know tae...you love me but i never loved you...i was horny and you were there...and i don't know what it has to do with my marriage. We share our body with eachother that doesn't mean i have to marry you....please grow up tae...i don't want to marry a brat like you...i will marry my parents choice but it didn't mean we have end our relationship here we can continue our relationship after my marriage too."

Now Taehyung became a crying mess. His heart got shattered by jungkook's these thoughts...he did his life' biggest mistake by trusting jungkook...he drop on his knees and cried his heart out.

________________

Sorry sweethearts i thought this story will end in 2 chapter but it has 1 chapter remaining.

Please read vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.

Love you all 💓💓💓💓💓

Bye.