Along the part of old memories part - 1

Please ignore the mistakes.

A retired brigadier Colonel was sitting on a couch reading newspaper when his elder son disturbed his favourite daily morning activity.

"Dad why are you reading newspaper we have all types of news nowadays on social media...then why are you always Do you keep your eyes open in this news paper"

Colonel gave him a irritating look and said "coz old is gold....and when i didn't disturbed you when you see your stock market news then why are you disturbing me....go...go to your work don't you have work today...why are you eating my brain.."

His elder son smirk and said "today i will eat your all brain coz i don't have to go to work today....today is my off day....hahaha...."

"Oh my god.... please save me from this irritating and boring idiot..."

"Huhhh....dad" other whined and his dad chuckled just then his five years old granddaughter comes to him with some old pictures...which was from that time when he was in army and was on the post of a captain.

"Dada....whose pictures are that..." Her father took all the pictures in his hands and smiled a little...."baby it's grandpa's old pics...when he was young...."

"Really

"Really.... grandpa was handsome....but dada i saw a more beautiful person's pic in these albums....who is he" his daughter show him that pic...

After seeing the pic his father smiled ear to ear and said "your grandfather had crush on that boy

After seeing the pic his father smiled ear to ear and said "your grandfather had crush on that boy....ask him...he will tell you the whole story....and it's an interesting story..."

"Really grandpa....you will tell me....please tell me....please... please.... please tell me" his grandfather glared at his son but he accepted his defeat and took his granddaughter onto his lap and his son sat with at ease...coz he know...it will be hella interesting.

Retired brigadier Colonel started to narrate the story.

"So story started when i was captain of my battalion....i was at the borders for a long time but from few days i got a transfer in jeju island's army camp......it is a beautiful suburbs area....but it was my first time there i always posted on emergency places...so it was my first time visiting such a peaceful place....and there I met him....The boy everyone had crush on... including me....Kim Taehyung.

Flashback

A/n pov..

Captain Jeon was briefing his subordinates when one of the army chief of other battalion came and tell him that brigadier general Kim soekjin had order every regiment to prepare a corol for cristmas.

Captain Jeon sigh and said..."i don't know when did BG will understand that we are army men not singers.....why do we have to prepare a cristmas Carol...."

"But sir it's a order....and you know already army's decipline is army's decipline."

Captain Jeon sigh again "ok we will do our best..."

"Ok sir...." He was about to go when captain Jeon stopped him...

"Listen chief Jung...do you know any phone booth or PCO from where i can make a phone call....or contact my family and friends"

Chief Jung smiled and reply "yes sir here we have 3 PCO booths two of them are near by army camp but 3rd one is some far away but our soldiers always goes to the 3rd one"

"The 3rd one you mean the far one " he asked and chief Jung nodded his head "but why is there any problem with the two nearby booth isn't they work properly ?" He asked and chief Jung again smiled and  reply "That's what you will know when you go there" chief Jung winked at him and go from there.

Captain Jeon think for sometime and conclude he will see from his own eyes.

Next day

Captain Jeon first went to nearby PCO booth it was weekend but he finds them absolutely empty....there were no one there not one army soldiers...weekends was the only time soldiers can go out from camp to do their personal chores...like shop or call their friends and families... captain Jeon find it so odd...then to understand that matter he went to the PCO booth...he got shocked when he saw his all soldiers were there in that 3rd booth it was packed with them...even they were standing in the queue to make a call...

Captain Jeon was confused he didn't know what was happening...to know further about this matter he decided to stand in the queue too he was in his casual attire and was wearing a cap so it was minimum chance that his subordinates will recognise him...and the matter of fact was no one was giving attention to elsewhere...they all were looking in the same direction...but queue was long so captain Jeon couldn't able too see any further....after sometime when it was only some cadaate was infront of him....he saw him......

Him.....the definition of beauty....the most beautiful person he had seen in his life...jeju Island was already so beautiful...but after seeing him....it looks more beautiful.... suddenly his heart started to beat loudly...he can't able blink...his blue eyes...his blond hair....his milky skin...and how blue colour suits him too well.... without his knowing he was sighing....like was satisfied only seeing him....

But a sound of ding broken his daze...that beautiful person was behind the counter and he rang the bell asking for next person...

He observed that all of his cadet was there to see that ethereal beauty....he somewhat felt jealous....he see that none of the cadet had talk much to the beauty they go to him and say "hell sir " and just smile at him then go from there after taking there bill "bunch of cowards.... can't able to talk infront of such a delicate boy " he think and chuckled a little..

After sometime it was his time...to make the call so he went to the beautiful boy...and said "hello sir" that boy looked at him and smiled...."oh god his smile....his smile is even more mesmerizing......" He was staring at him for two minutes but didn't able to uttered a word....when he realised he was staring...he cursed at himself...."wow so much for a courageous man... captain Jeon....very good.... really very good.." he scolded himself....he felt embarassed...and left in hurry after paying the bill .

He went out of the PCO booth when he heard a melodious and deep voice...

"Excuse me sir...."

________________

Any thoughts..

Thankyou for reading

Please comment and vote

Love you all ❣️❣️❣️❣️