Perfect

Hey my lovely readers i am back with my one more boring oneshot.....well bare with it..😜

This oneshot is a birthday gift from me to my baby SPIANAFORESTARMY.

Happy birthday darling....my soft plushy like hoooman.....unnie loves you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and i named this oneshot perfect "Coz baby you are perfect tonight"

_____________

A pair of two bestfriends was sitting in the corner of their art class and staring at their crushes with heart eyes...one of them sigh at the nth time and other's attention went to him.

"Tae...how much time we will spend to just only watch them and sigh" his best friend ask him.

"What to do chim...they are heart throb of the college and we are just nerd...we can only stare at them and make fake scenario in our head for our ending up together..... getting married...having kids.." Taehyung said with dreamy eyes.

Jimin smack his head lightly " don't call me nerd....you are a nerd...and i know my yoons will be crazy for me one day.." he said with a pout.

But their conversation got interrupted by teacher....who was standing infront of them and clear her throat loudly....to gain their attention.

"Mr..kim..mr.park...did you have anything interesting to share with us....that your focus is not in the class...or maybe...this class is boring that you find interest in your conversation...we also want to know about your interesting conversation....please tell us.." Teacher said with face enthusiasm....the whole class laughed at teacher's remark.

Both vmin gulped and shook their head..

"No...too bad.....if nothing interesting is happening so can you please give your full attention to the class."

Both vmin nodded

"Thankyou " again whole class burst out in laughed

"Okay..okay..enough...so..where was i...yes..for the next semester project...all of you have to work with a partner..you all have one month for the project...in your project your thoughts about life should be reflect. And the best artwork project will win and the winner will get a class with..The Vante..the great painter in our country."

Whole class started chirping at the announcement...like who will be their partner and what they will draw...paint or make.

Again they all went silent when their teacher approached them.

"Your project partner will be choosen by me...so don't worry... you all don't have to think about your partner just think about what will you make for the project....and one more thing..it's not necessary for both of the partner to draw or make something but involvement is necessary..and helping your partner in every aspect." Teacher eloborate the idea.