That was yesterday. part-1

Two bestfriends was unpacking their luggage in there hostel shared room. That was there first year in college. They were bestfriends from the middle school.

"Tae...did you saw my white tee...i didn't find it."

"Yes...chim i have it...you forgot last week you borrowed it to me..hmm.."

Vmin was talking to eachother when their third roommate came with his luggage.

"Umm...hi...i am jin..kim soekjin.....i am world wide handsome.....you...know...and....i am your new room mate "

"Oh..hi i am kim taehyung and he is park jimin. " Taehyung pointed at the other.

They all shook their hands.

" I must say.....all of the boys in this college are handsome i had meet 4 on my way here....they are also so handsome...and here you both are definitely beauties." Vmin got shy at others comment.

"But you are more handsome than us jin." Taehyung said.

Jin blow his imaginary hair in air and said "i know....nobody is handsome than me."

The trio Laugh at this comment.

__________

At night everything got settled and the trio was laying on their beds and talking about their lives and trying to know eachother.

"So.....jin do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend " jimin asked.

"No...i am single and ready to mingle...i am gay...but i think i had find my future boyfriend...as i said i had meet 4 handsome boy on my way...i liked one of them...his name is kim namjoon...he helped me to take my luggage here...he was very sweet..." Jin said while squeeking.

"Okay enough about me..now you both tell me do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend."

"We both are also gay.....i am single and ready to mingle like you...but didn't have anyone in sight...but on the hand tae...have a very special friend...am i right tae." Jimin teased.

"Oh shut up chim...how can you say that."

"Oh... don't blush...i know how much kookie liked you and you also liked him sooooo much." He again teased.

"I am warning you...chim... don't take that fat baby elephant's name infront of me...how could've he thought he can propose me."

"Oh...come on tae...it was cutest poem i had heard...what it was like."

"I am your kookie and you are my taetae .

I love you very much you too something say say.

If you have a rough day you have my shoulder to lay lay.

I am yours and you are mine my taetae"

Jimin laughed and tae made a annoy face.

"Awww so ..cute..who is this kookie.. is he your boyfriend tae" jin asked.

"Pff....he wished...he was just a chubby waste."

"Don't say like that tae...he was the cutest boy ... Okay i tell you about him." Jimin said " me, tae..and kookie were friends in middle school...he always did Tae's homework...buys him chocolates...help him in his assignments.....he had a huge crush on tae....but he was a chubby boy....one day he wrote that poem and proposed tae...but this heartless boy harshly rejects him...that poor boy had his heart crushed and he transferred in another school"

"Aww.... that's too bad" jin said.

"No..you didn't see him he was really fat...it serves him good...how could've he thought he can propose to me stupid fellow...i always see him as a friend i didn't knew he had a ulterior motive behind helping me....but jimin why are you taking his name to spoil my mood...just shut your mouth and sleep...we have classes in early morning. " They all nodded and turned off the light.

Next day in cafeteria

Jinmintae was eating their lunch in canteen when they heard some loud squek and cheering sound...all students were gathered at one place like  to welcome some celebrity.

"What's happening there" jimin asked a girl.

"You don't know...." She gasped "college's most handsome...the heartthrobs of college are coming to eat in canteen." She squeek.

"If they don't eat in canteen where they eat in toilet." Taehyung made a sarcastic comment.

"Me too wanted to see the heartthrobs of the college chim let's go" jin dragged jimin who dragged Taehyung along with them.

"Hey i was eating" Taehyung shout.

The trio somehow rip through the crowd. And saw 4 handsome boy infront of him every one was drooling on them but they didn't glance at them.

"Ohh ... They namjoon and his friends." Jin said excited.

But vmin looked at them in horror.

"Tae ... Isn't he kookie...when...how...i mean how he became this hot."

But Taehyung was too shocked to see kookie.

He was looking so hot giving bad boy vibe

He was looking so hot giving bad boy vibe .

"I am gonna meet him." Jimin went to meet jungkook.

"Hey...kookie... remember me" jimin said hesitately but jungkook hugged him.

"Hi....chim...how could I forgot you ....you are cutest boy i knew...and my best friend in middle school."

Jimin felt so happy

"Wow...kook...you totally changed...when...i mean how ...you are looking so hot."

"I had to do it chim as you know...in this world your heart doesn't mattered only your appearance mattered" jungkook said while giving tae a sharp gaze.

"Ummm...chim.....come i introduce you to my friends...he is namjoon Hyun..." He pointed at A tall boy with dimple. They both bow a little to eachother.

"This is ...yoongi hyung" he pointed at a cat like person who winked at jimin who raised a eyebrow and nodded after.

"And last but not the least he is hobi hyung." He pointed at a competition to sunshine like boy. Who grab jimin's hand and shook it excitedly.

"Glad to meet you all....kookie come on eat lunch with us me and tae were eating at that table." Jimin pointed at a table. Jungkook looked at the said male and smiled sadly.

"Not...today...maybe later...chimm...we have to go now.." jungkook said and left from there with his friends without glancing at tae.....but Taehyung felt a unknown pang in his heart.
____________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment
Love you so much ❤️❤️❤️