The Jeon Double Trouble.18+

I usually don't write threesom but my sweet bub monikona87 requested me to write this oneshot and well i am interested too so

I usually don't write threesom but my sweet bub monikona87 requested me to write this oneshot and well i am interested too so...here we go Jeon twin and kim taehyung.
Featured in Jeon double trouble.....and army happy 9th anniversary...may god bless our boys. This chapter contains smut and mature scene....please read on your risk ...if you are uncomfortable please skip it.

Thankyou

A pair of soulmates were sitting on a park after their evening walk it's their daily routine.....well Taehyung had to do a evening walk coz his mom wants him to be more slim coz he is being chubby and well lazy in her mom's exact words.
And being a good best friend jimin was accompanied him.

"Tae...aunty was telling me she enrolled you in a dance class."

"Yeah chim...i told her I don't need to but she is not listening to me she said this pandemic lockdown had made me so lazy....so she enrolled me in Jeon dance studio."

"Woah Jeon dance studio....lucky you...i have heard Jeon twins are so handsome and sexy like Greek gods...and flexible too." Jimin winked at him.

Taehyung scoffed at his best friend " i am going to learn dance there not to see their flexibility...."

"You never know tae..maybe you experience their flexibility on you " jimin tease him while rubbing others chest sensually.

Taehyung got irritated and jerk his hand "don't you joke like that .... You knew i am not interested in these type of talk."

Jimin raise his hands in surrender "okay...okay...i will not tease you further but please tae...just sometime be fun..." Taehyung glared at him

"Okay tell me which shift you have your class." Jimin asked.

"From tomorrow i have to be there on night shift 9.pm. it's their last shift all the shift are full so i have to take it "

Jimin nodded his head.

_____________

Next day on Jeon dance studio

Sharp 9.pm. Taehyung reached the studio. There were bunch of students there but the famous Jeon twin didn't arrived yet and all the students were streching out for dance practice... Taehyung thought i too have to strech out...but his lazy ass drop the idea.

He was in his thoughts when he heard some squeek and turn around...he got mesmerized by the two Greek gods infront of him...both twins...but with some different features...like one was in blond hair and a man bun..wearing a black loose shirt and sweat... upper two buttons were undone. some piercing on ears and a eye brow piercing. And tattoos on his right arm filled with it.

 And tattoos on his right arm filled with it