Stuck with you part-2

Please ignore the mistakes.

"If you were that uncomfortable around me then why you married me Taehyung...why you said yes to my proposal....why didn't you denied it.....why you married me"

"Coz i was forced....i don't had any other option."

These words came out like an arrow from Taehyung's mouth and ripped through Jungkook's heart.

"W..wh..what...?....what you said" jungkook blink his eyes to understand others words.... without his knowing his eyes got teary.

"I didn't wanted to Marry you jungkook....i never wanted to marry you...my father and family force this marriage on me....if it's on my hands i will never choose you for my life partner." Taehyung said with a teary eyes but straight emotionless face without knowing how much his words are affecting other.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand by force who hissed at the action "jungkook what are you doing....you are hurting me"

Jungkook looked straight at other's eyes with little bit anger and sadness "i am hurting you....i am hurting you....or you are hurting me....tell me Taehyung  What's wrong with me that you should never have married me....what's missing in me...Tell me...I want to know."

Taehyung forcebly tried to freed himself from jungkook's hold but other tighting it more "tell me....i will not leave you untill you tell me."

"You are a beast jungkook .....you are a monster...did you see yourself in mirror....full body full of tattoos.... piercing on eyebrows and lips...you feel like intimidated jungkook....you can scare anyone...your apearance speaks danger. You didn't even respect your body.....you have punish your body like that....i don't like this jungkook....i am a very simple boy...i wanted a soft hearted simple life partner whom i can share my happiness...sadness and thought....but infront of you i feel like i will pass out...i can't even look into your eyes...your aura speaks dominance...i can live with a person i can't talk freely...you are not the one for me jungkook...we are not for eachother." Taehyung burst out without thinking.

Jungkook's heart got shattered...his dreams and hopes got crushed under the feet.

"How could you say like that Taehyung....how could you..." A tear slip jungkook's eyes without his knowing "you judge a person at his apearance...his tattoos and piercings will decide his heart...you fell disgusted by my appearance...you think i can't have a heart coz i have tattoos...i can't Love someone coz i have piercing....you are so naive Taehyung how could you judge someone like that...not everyone with tatoos are Satan Taehyung and not everyone with a clean body is a saint...you don't know how this world works Taehyung....you had only seen my tattoos...but you didn't know my every tattoo is sign of my struggle...my pain.....my sorrow...you only can see my tattoos...you can't see the meaning behind it.." jungkook pull up his sleeve and show Taehyung his tattoos..."this lily and white rose tattoos is a the rememberance of my parents...i got it on their first death anniversary...coz my mom loved lillies and my father's favourite flowers were white rose." He show him his tattoo.

"This one i got when i was struggling in my life i was about to give up....that time i got it... whenever i looked at it ...it gives me strength (tattoo was strength through struggle.) And pull myself again." Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and expose his left side of chest..."this tattoo i got when you said yes to me...i was so in love that i didn't think maybe...you didn't even like me...and in my love sickness i got you name tattooed with my surname (Jeon Taehyung)."

Taehyung widen his eyes...his hands threatened to touch the tattoo of his name...oh how beautifully it was written near his husband's heart.

"You didn't played fair Taehyung....if you didn't liked me...you should not have married me...you should have told me i will back out but you didn't spare my feelings....tell me Taehyung if your family forced you then what's my fault in it....why you played with my heart...if you would have told me...my heart will broken but not that much...and both of our life didn't get ruined....you made a selfish decision Taehyung....you know how many dreams i have seen for our future and kids.." he moved forward to other who take a step back.