Love Happens Part-1

This story is not mine i had read it on youtube 2 years ago but i fell in love with this story but from 6 months i tried to find it but didn't succeed.i guess that channel got deleted but i wanted to recreate this story but with some of changes and additions. But story credits to the rightful owner.

It's a sweet and simple love story because when love happens it happens with a simple way.
It's the people in love who make that complicated.

________________

Third person's pov:

Vmin was the bestest buddy from kindergarten and partner in crime. They are now in last year of college. They were in with eachother in there everything together.like from first diapers to first crush. And now both of the soulmates are trying something else for first time but little did they know someone is watching them with a smirk on his face.

Vmin is in jimin's room

"Noo...tae don't light it if hyung will saw  it'll be my death."

"What death huh ....chim why are you so scaredy cat infront of your hyung, he came just 1 month before from abroad but he order you like you are his slave... 'don't do this... don't do that... don't go there... don't go here...' he is Hitler or what." Tae said while mimicking jimin's hyung

"And chim this is our time to enjoy our life and do experiment with it ..so stop being a spoil spot and light the ciggerates "

Jimin pout but light the ciggerates but before both of them could take a puff...they got disturbed by a voice...and they threw the ciggerates in garden through the window.

"Aahh jiminah ....you are here ...i was searching for you out...i have something to....what is this smell like burning something "

"No...no....kook hyung nothing's burning...it's just hot today... that's why it smell like it something's burning" jimin said while panicking.

"But it smell like ciggerates "

Vmin widen there eyes in shock and gulped after.

"No...no hyung it's nothing ....yeah now i get it Stephan is having ciggerate in garden that's why it smell like that..." Tae said try to cover up.

"Who....Stephan.." jungkook asked with narrow eyes.

"Stephan ...hyung...your gardener.....hyung."

"I didn't knew any Stephan"

"What are saying hyung...he is your new gardener maybe that's why you don't know him ...right chim." Tae winked at jimin and jimin nodded in agreement.

"Okay ....okay i don't want to know ......jimin i came here to tell you that dad is calling you...go meet him."

"Chim i also have to go...bye see you tomorrow" Taehyung said and left from there.

________________

Taehyung was crossing upstairs balcony when a hand pulled him in an empty room.and pinned him to the door.

"What..the..huh...kook hyung....what was that for...why do you pulled me here" Taehyung said in shocked

Jungkook smirked " Oh...baby boy acting all innocent huh"

Taehyung tilted his head "huh".

"I know tae you are not that innocent...you are not a good influence for my jiminie and i had a proof of that." Jungkook show him a video that he shoot when tae was telling jimin to light the ciggerates.

Taehyung widen his eyes and try to snatch the phone from older but jungkook tackled it and put his phone in his pant's pocket.

"Not that easy baby boy....do you know if i show this video to our parents what will happen to you...huh.."