Fire 🔥 and Water 💦 part- 1

Taehyung  was a cute and shy boy. Who was a college student. He was in his early 20's and few days ago he reached at the age of legally drinking. So his friends jimin,j hope, jin and y/n take him to a club for his first time drinking..

Outside of lachimolala club that 5 Friends were standing.

"Jiminie i don't want to go in...you know i am not in this type of thing and if my parents and namjoon hyung will know what will happen you know no....he is a strict police officer."

"What will your koala hyung will do huh...will he arrest us and throw us in jail...huh" jimin hissed

"I am so ready to arrest by him and spend my whole life in his jail." Jin said with dreamy eyes.

All of the rest made a disgusting face
"Eww....not infront of my soon to be girlfriend please." J hope said and y/n kicked his legs...."ow...ow..."

"Please don't be a spoil spot tae let's go." Y/n take Taehyung's hand and dragged him to club ( a/n- now tell me how many of yours dream i had completed by let tae drag by you)

In the club

Club was reeking by the mixed smell of alcohol, sweats and sex. And drunk boys and girls are dancing like maniacs. And some were grinding on eachother.

"Chim......i am not feeling well please let's go from here...." Taehyung said while scrunching his nose.

" Oh tae you are no fun...see j hope and y/n they both went for dancing...learn something from them...and jinnie...one minute where is jin hyung.."

"I don't know chim...."

"Don't worry tae i think he is gone to take some shots...you also loosen up and let's enjoy."

Jimin drag tae to the bar..

"One...soju and a beer please " jimin ordered their drink"

"Chim i don't want to drink"

"Shut up tae... It's the night of our freedom don't spoil it and drink some beer" jimin hand him a beer can.

" Chim....i am scared someone is staring at me."

"Huh...what..who"

Taehyung signal straight to him with his eyes.

Jimin  snapped his head to that direction.

A bulky man was sitting there with a cocky smirk and staring at Taehyung's soul. The man was looking dangerous. Bulky body, veiny arms full of tattoos till where can be seen...with...lip piercing and eyebrows piercing.
His aura was screaming dominance and danger.

(Ignore the Mike)

Jimin gulped " it's nothing tae...ignore him."

Taehyung nodded

My Oneshot On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara