Misunderstanding

It's the night time and a couple was fighting about something.

"How can you do that...kook"

"No tae....you are thinking wrong.....it's just a misunderstanding."

"What misunderstanding kook...i have seen with my own eyes...she was in your arms and then you buy a ring for her....i am not stupid kook...i know you got bore from me.....i have noticed your behaviour kook you always being sneaky....hiding something from me."

"What behaviour tae...i was just some stress out".

"Why isn't she relieving your stress properly... isn't she that good in bed."

"Tae...." Jungkook said in a warning tone.

"What........ did i said something wrong huh..."

"That's not the reason why you whoring around....."

"Tae....you are misunderstanding baby...just listen to me." Jungkook's tone got soft.

"Don't baby me...i know i am not enough for you....coz i am not slut like your secratary.....but tell me one thing...how will you feel if i did something like that ...huh....what did you do if you saw me under someone else."

Jungkook's rage got out of control and he slapped Taehyung. But widen his eyes after.

"Tae...baby....i am sorry...i am sorry..." He tried to touch Taehyung's face but Taehyung jerk his hand.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes and hand on his cheek....he looked at jungkook in disbelief
"Now you cross your limit.....you slapped me for that slut.....i can't live with you now...i am leaving you...i want divorce."

Jungkook's eyes got wide open "tae what are you saying....just listen to me..."

But tae didn't listen to him and left from there leaving a crying jungkook.

After somedays

Jungkook tried to clear all things with tae and agree him to come home but all of his efforts go in vain. Taehyung was not ready to meet him.

One day Taehyung go to meet his friend in a cafe......after his friend left...there he saw kook's secretary with a handsome man.

"What a slut he thought."

Kook's secretary recognised him and approached him.

"Mr...Jeon...you here...how are you....how'd your wedding anniversary went....btw belated happy anniversary....i bet it went great....after all mr.jeon put so much effort in it...he decorate the place by himself and even take me to buy a gift for you....for take an opinion....but my bad luck i got a sprain in my leg and he had to carry me...such a gentleman...."

Taehyung widen his eyes in realisation that day was their second marriage anniversary and kook tried to give him a surprise and his jealousy ruined everything...even their relationship. He felt guilty for not giving a chance to kook.

His eyes got filled with tears....

"Oh...mr.jeon...i have to go..my husband is calling me."

Taehyung nodded

He picked up his phn and call his husband. After only one ring kook picked up the call like he was desperately waiting for it....maybe it's true also.
"K..kook.." Taehyung said hesitately.

He hear a sigh from another side "tae......my love" jungkook's voice sounded hoarse like he was crying constantly.

Taehyung felt more guilty.

"How are you kook....you didn't sound good."

"I am fine tae....just felt empty."

One tear escaped Taehyung eyes

"Kook....i am sorry...baby...it's ally fault i misunderstood everything...i met your secratary she cleared everything out....please i am stupid....i didn't believe on you....please kook ... Please kookie....forgive your stupid husband."

"You didn't had to say sorry love....i am the one at the fault....i ....i raised my hand you....i am sorry love...please forgive me..."

"No...kook...it's all was misunderstanding...it's all clear now.....ummm....kook i missed you...i want to come home...can you come here at cafe delight to take me with you....i want to kiss you and cuddle with you."

"Yess....baby...i am coming....just wait for me...i will be there in half hour... Don't go anywhere...i too missed you love...i am too craving for your lips and arms baby....i'll be there in a swift....just wait." Jungkook sounded like someone had returned his soul to his body.

After 1 hour jungkook didn't came but his call did.

Taehyung picked up the call with a pout "what....kook...you said you'll be here in half hour...and it's been 1 hour....here i am waiting for you...where are you".

But someone else replied.

"Hello....is this mr.jeon's husband..."

Taehyung got stiffen " yess....who are you...and what does kook's phone doing with you."

"Sir...i am calling from hope hospital...your husband had met with an accident...his condition is not good...please come fast."

Taehyung's world got shattered his feet got numb...his brain stopped working...he got in sense when... person on the phn call him again "sir....sir...are you listening please come fast...he didn't have much time."

Taehyung eyes brimming with tears...he hurriedly got up and left from there.

He reached the hospital he asked for kook's room from receptionist and got there but before he could reach there his love already gone...he had taken his last breath...his name on his lips...."

"You got here late mr.jeon...he already left....he take your name at his last breath.he really loved you so much." Doctor said while patting his shoulder and left both lovers alone.

Taehyung saw kook's soulless body laying on the hospital bed...connected with all type of hospital machines but still not breathing...... Taehyung can't take it...his heart started to pain his body got numb...his left arm paining.... Taehyung grab his chest with his right arm and in few minutes his soul left his body.his heart failed at the spot.

His soul left his body....but Taehyung's soul saw jungkook's sould was waiting for him with a smile. He came to him and hugged him "i knew you can't live without me.... that's why i was waiting for you....love....now no one can separate us...come....heaven is waiting for us...." And they both left with smile on their face.

Nobody can separate true love.

__________________

This chapter is dedicated to my two sweetie who encouraged me for a sad ending thank you babies stylemax17 and SPIANAFORESTARMY  unnie loves you so much.

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
Bye.