Fragrance special part

Please ignore the mistakes.

Five years later.

Namjoon, Taehyung and some of the board members were standing at the entrance to welcome the new partner of the company...who will be taking over it with Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at his phone for time "they will be here at any time is everything ready" namjoon asked Taehyung who nodded his head "i think everything is ready but still let me check."

Taehyung was checking the preparation when a similar fragrance hit his nose....which he was craving for five years.."no ...it can't be him...my mind is again decieving me....i am just missing him..." He thought and turn around but his eyes meet the same doe eyes which he was searching for last five years.

But now that doe eyes were not containing their calmness...they are teary like his own...but lips are still have its bunny smile.... Taehyung was speechless after seeing fimiliar face infront of him...oh how much he missed his flower boy....how much he wanted to hug the life out of him.

But....

"Taehyung... Taehyung" namjoon's voice made him come back to his senses...he recognised his whereabouts and compose himself like other boy infront of him.

"Taehyung meet mr.jeon jungkook new partner of our company....and mr. Jeon he is Kim Taehyung our Head C.A " namjoon introduce two boys to eachother who nodded at eachother.

Later that day.

Taehyung was sitting in his office all indulge in thought of a certain bunny boy when someone knocked on his door and he replied with a small 'come in'.

"Oh...flower boy...i mean Mr. Jeon " Taehyung was surprised to see other in his cabin.

"So that's what you've been calling me all this time 'the flower boy." Jungkook said teasingly.

Taehyung give him a tight lip smile "you didn't tell me your name before disappearing on me" his voice had sadness which other sensed.

Jungkook come closer to Taehyung and crouch down to his level...he hover him.

"I didn't wanted to... beautiful.....i waited for you to 5 days but you still didn't come...and i have to go America the next day for further study and business training...i didn't work there tae...i was just helping my cousin for time being coz his employee went at his hometown....but in between that time i met a beautiful boy....who seems ok from the outside but inside he had emptiness in his heart."

Jungkook came more closer to Taehyung and other can feel his hot breath on his lips... Taehyung's breath hitched at the closeness.

"I don't know how in one month i started to like that beautiful boy." Jungkook continue while staring in other's eyes with intensity.

"I wanted to know that boy...i wanted to spend my time with him...that beautiful boy became a part of my future and dreams but..." He stopped.

"But ?" Taehyung asked.

"But i didn't knew if that beautiful boy felt the same for me and wanted the same....when you disappeared on me...i didn't even know how to contact you...but fate his own charm sweetie...." Taehyung stared at him confused.

"At last i found you..." Jungkook said with a smile.

"How...?" Taehyung was equally emotional with the confession of other.

"My cousin is the husband of kim namjoon your company ceo and your cousin....he wanted to do the partnership with our company....first i didn't wanted to do the partnership but when i saw your pic in jin hyung's phone at company party i got to know that you work here so...i got agree to do the partnership with your company so...i can ask a question from you which i wanted to ask from five years." Jungkook lean his forehead at Taehyung's forehead both of the boys close their eyes....and let the tear slip through their eyes.

"What...?" Taehyung asked with a teary eyes.

"Kim taehyung my beautiful boy...i like you so much for my liking " Taehyung chuckled.

"But what can I do...my heart wants you...so my beautiful boy will you be my boyfriend ?" Jungkook asked with a bunny smile which can melt anyone's heart.

"Yes...yes...a thousand times yes my flower boy....i will be your boyfriend...i like you too jungkook....just kiss me already." Taehyung said without any hesitation.

First jungkook got shocked at other's request but obey immediately and capture his boyfriend's lips in a fiverish kiss....they both pour their five years longing and wait in that kiss...they were lucky that love gave them the second chance.....

_______________

I know this chapter is not like how you wanted to be but i will do a good work next time.

Please comment your thoughts.

Thankyou 💜

Love you all.