Fragrance

please ignore the mistakes

Happy birthday my moni monikona87  and sorry.... you know for what...i had said to you that i will make it up to you. So take this oneshot as my apology and belated birthday gift bub....i am really sorry....

______________

A tired of life  kim taehyung a C.A in a well known company was walking on a busy road where no one had time to look at eachother...or think about where other was heading...it's just a race for everyone...for reaching somewhere....If you want, why not have to push someone for it and move forward.

And Taehyung was not an exception...he is too a participant of this race which called life...but now he felt tired of it .....he wants some rest...some break from this tiredness....some freshness.

It was 6 at the evening....he was returning home from work...when a sweet smell hit his nose...which smell like his favourite flower Aster....he became spellbound..."where did from this smell is coming" he started to chase the smell...he saw back of boy who was going somewhere. He started to follow that boy who entered a flower shop....yeah a flower shop obviously this smell could belong to a employee of flower shop....he thought but absent minded enter that flower shop.

"Good day sir...may i help you..." A boy with a doe eyes approach him...he looked at that boy...oh this the boy he followed.

"Umm...yes i am here to buy some flowers....for...for...for my mother...yeah right my mother." Taehyung said looking here and there...

"Very well sir...so which type of flowers your mother like...can you tell me ?" Other asked.

"Sh..she...she...like...umm...she like Daisy...i think." Other looked at him confused.

"Okayyy....it's Daisy then..." he looked at the flowers...ummm.."i am sorry sir...Daisy are out of stock for now...do you prefer some other flowers..."

"I don't...know...can you suggest some.." Taehyung asked hesitately.

Other give him a tight lip smile...he picked up a beautiful bouquet of flowers..."i will recommend Aster....they are beautiful sir and it's fragrance is not so strong or mild...your mom will love them." Other said

Taehyung smile while looking at the flowers "i will take them... thankyou " he said while taking the flowers from other and pay for it.

When he was leaving the flower boy call him. "Sir..." Taehyung turned to see him "umm...yes.."

Other give him some gardenia flowers..."have a good day sir...i hope these flowers make your day happy" other said and smile... Taehyung smiled and give him a nod.

From that day Taehyung frequently visit the flower shop to buy flowers for his mother....and to have a chance to talk to the doe eyed flower boy.

But whenever he tried to talk to the boy he always get shy and other chuckled at his blushing face....other often flirts with him....but coz Taehyung have zero experience in dating never pin point it.

On the other hand Taehyung's mother was too happy coz his son bought flowers for her often.

One day Taehyung open his eyes after a dark night he find...his body was warm..and tired..he had a high fever...but he wanted to go office and while returning from it he wants to visit a certain flower shop...but his mother didn't let him go...all of his protest go in vain when his mother call his cousin and the ceo of his company kim namjoon and tell at him coz from all of work stress her son got sick.

Namjoon give one week off to Taehyung for recovering from his sickness.

After one week  he visit the flower shop...he was happy that finally he will meet his doe eyed flower boy...god he missed him too much...he missed his bunny smile...he missed how he pout whenever he didn't find any flowers which costumers asked for...he missed how...he scrunch his nose while laughing...

But today he didn't find that doe eyed boy with bunny smile...his smile fell when he saw someone else standing at that boy's place...he wanted to know where that boy go...maybe he didn't come to work today...maybe today is his day off...he decided to ask the person who was at his place.

He went to him.

"Excuse me mister"

Other smiled "yes...sir may i help you..."

"Ummm...yes...can you tell me where that boy go...who works here...?"

Other was confused "sir i work here "

"No...no i mean who work here before you"

"Sir i work here from 5 years...but for one month i was on the leave coz i went to my home town....maybe the owner temporary hire someone for time being...but now only i and my girlfriend works here...and she too didn't know either about it coz she was with me...maybe owner knows who he was"

Taehyung's face fall "can i talk to the owner please "

"Actually sir... owner is out of country...and i don't know when he will be coming "

"Can you give me his phone number " Taehyung asked with hope

"Sorry sir without owner's permission i can't give his phone number to anyone....i am really sorry...it will cost me this job."

"Okay... thankyou for your help " Taehyung felt too helpless...his eyes got teary...how will he find him...he didn't even knew his name...why he didn't ask him for his name...why he didn't try to know him better....maybe if he would talk to him more...he would knew where other went.

Taehyung's heart queinch at the memory of the cute bunny boy...how he always smile at him...how his personality attracts him...how he always make feel him great....but now he was gone...maybe for forever. Now he regret not to talk him heart to heart...he regret everything he didn't do..... everything he could've done.

Lesson from the story : when you have time please realise your love and give chance to it..... otherwise the only thing you be left will be REGRET.

_______________

Comment please

And vote.

Thankyou 💜

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️