Stuck with you part -1

Please ignore the mistakes.

"But what problem did you have in it Taehyung.....he is a good match for you he is wealthy.... charming and so handsome....what else are you searching for ??" A newly married jimin said to his brother.

"Yes tae he is a good boy....he will take good care of you...and he himself ask your hand in marriage...such a polite boy." Vmin's father tried to put some senses in his younger son .

"If you want we can arrange your meeting with him...he is my best friend from childhood...i know him ....he will be a good husband." Yoongi too tried to persue his brother in law.

"Why you all are pressuring me...i will not marry him...i can't even look at him...and you all are saying me to marry him...he looked like devil himself... Piercing on eyebrows and lips... tattoos all over his  tall and buff body...and devilish look...i am scared of him hyung...he looked at me like he wants to kill me when i see him on your marriage...he was staring at me like he will eat me alive and don't even Burp...i can't even look at his eyes and you are talking about meeting him and marry him....i can't."  Taehyung said with determination.

"Tae...it's not like that....he only have cold personality he can't express his feelings easily but he doesn't have a cold heart...he likes you tae...he ask me about you...he never did relationship...so he didn't know how to behave...but i know with time...he will change." Yoongi said with hope.

"So you want to say i will sacrifice my self for his sake...not gonna happen hyung...i will not marry that monster type man." Taehyung was not having it.

Yoongi sigh "you are doing a mistake tae...you are rejecting a diamond "

"I don't want your diamond hyung" Taehyung was about say something more but his father stopped him.

"Enough...you will marry him tae...he is the son of my late friend.....his father had did many things for us when he was alive...when you were about to born i was not here...he was the one who took your mom to hospital and his wife take care of you...becoz of him...you are speaking nonsense with your mouth." Taehyung tried to protest

"If you want to call me dad in future so...you have marry him....and it's my last decision." Mr. Kim left leaving a crying Taehyung behind.

Taehyung got engaged to his fiancee but never talk to him never call him or answer his call.

Vmin went to shopping where even after so much of Taehyung's protest jimin bought lingerie for him...for his first night.... Taehyung leave jimin at his home and was coming home when his car's tyre got flat and the driver said they don't have jack to change the flat tyre..it was raining and the road was empty coz it's night....no one was in the sight from far.

A car just about to pass them when it stop near their car the other driver come to Taehyung's driver and said something. Taehyung's driver come to him.

"Sir....mr. jeon's car was passing by they see our car...their driver said they can take you home..."

First Taehyung denied but when his driver plead he agreed coz he didn't have any other option.

He was gathering all of shopping bags when suddenly the car door got open an a hand appear he thought driver is asking for the bags so he gave them to him ....then when he about to go out of the car he see his fiancee was standing with umbrella in his one hand and the shopping bag in other...god he feel embarassed..."j..j....jungkook" he only can muttered.

Jungkook pull him to himself coz other was wetting himself in rain.

They both looked in eachother's eyes but Taehyung looked away...jungkook felt pang in his heart....he was observing that other was not fond of him.