My possessive alpha special chapter

"Tae....what did sumi and Sana told you....when they are coming"

"They said they will reach at 1 pm..now it's 12.45 .....they will be here soon."

"Kook....did you bring everything that i told you for them."

"Yes...my highness i Bring food for 8 people whether it's only 4 there...." He pulled tae from his waist towards himself and start caressing his cheeks " tell me are they coming to meet you or only eat food."

"Obviously.....for food....you know how they are...you remembered i made 7 kilo biryani for your birthday and only both of them eat 5 kilo alone and then ask for what's in veg......so obviously for food." Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

He was about to capture his mate's sweet lips with his own when they both heard a throat clearing voice.

"Why you both always....ready to pound on eachother whenever i see you."

"Because we were about to" jungkook reply with a mischievous smile and Taehyung hit his shoulder lightly...and released himself from his husband's grip.

He hugged his sister "How are you sana......and where is sumi"

"I am fine...and sumi is coming...she is talking to jehun (her husband) on phone....you didn't know...they had a big fight again last night coz of his habit of drinking with his friends...the whole way here they were fighting with eachother on phn....leave it ...tell me where is bun..hmm.

Taekook give her a tight lip smile and nodded "bun went to jungkook's brother's home he will spend the night there."

"Aagh.....i am starving...feed me." Sumi said while entering the house and barged at dinning table.."

"Hi...i guess" jungkook said and the trio left for dinning table.

"You both girls are so mean....you didn't greet me properly... that's ok but you didn't even greet your brother.....tell me honestly you are here to meet your brother or for food."
Jungkook said.

"For the food obviously" sumi and Sana said in unison.

"I too said that to him. Taehyung chuckled.

"We are hungry.......okay....and where will he ran away after lunch...we will greet him properly after fill up our stomach." Jungkook sigh.

While eating the lunch the trio siblings eyes meet and they wink at eachother.... the three of them understand what's it mean.

"Ummmm...tae...you remember when we went on a trip from highschool to Cheongna hill station it was beautiful right." Sumi said.

"Yeah and we enjoyed their too much .......all alone without family and all." Sana added and Taehyung nodded but our pabo bunny is eating his food quietly...not giving any attention to the three siblings talk.

Now the sibling smirked at eachother " tae...you remembered when we were roaming around .....that local handsome alpha boys were flirting with you..." Taehyung smile slyly and nodded ....now that conversation have all attention of our bunny alpha.

"Who flirted with whom."

"Nothing kook just some local alpha boys flirted with Taehyung and complimented him for his beauty but Taehyung didn't mind and flirted back......how wonderful that days was."

"You flirted with alpha guys..." Jungkook looked at his mate in disbelief.

"Not only flirted...one of them held his hand and help him crossing the bridge there."

"He...what.."

Taehyung just shrugged..

"Tae...you remember what line you used when your something fall from your purse."