Fire 🔥 and water 💦 Part - 2

Next morning

Taehyung wake up with a grunt someone was calling him.

"Tae...taetae...wake up...how are you feeling bub" it was jimin.

Taehyung open his eyes he find himself in an unknown room.

"Jimin where i am...."

"Tae....you are in one of the vip rooms of the club.....ummm tae did you know who brought you here..."

Taehyung shook his head.

"Please tae try to remember"

Taehyung tried...he remembered faintly a tattooed arm and a musky smell... Taehyung widen his eyes " chim i think that scary man brought me here."

"That...scary man....you mean that mafia... jungkook" he gasped

Tae nodded his head.

"Tae...are you alright..did he do something with you" he pulled his blanket from him to check...he gasped "tae...where are your clothes"

Tae was just in a white long shirt and in his boxers..

"Tae...this is his shirt that jungkook was wearing yesterday...he lift his collar...he widen his eyes.." h..h..hickey...tae how you got that"

Taehyung was sobbing now.." i don't know chim...i don't remember what happened with me last night."

Jimin cupped his face "shh...stop crying ...now tell do you feel weird...does anything aching."

Taehyung nodded "chim my whole body is aching"

"Ahh..not that...does your bumb hurting"

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Aaahhhh....that bastard....i will kill him...how could he" he said in rage.

"What happened chim...why are you being so angry."

"I am sorry tae....i am so sorry...i couldn't keep you safe....it's all because of me...if i hadn't been drunk that bastard couldn't take advantage of your drunken state.....son of a b**ch."

"Don't say sorry chim..i was also drunk...it's my fault too.." jimin shook his head.

"Chim...i want to go home...please take home...i am not feeling well...and my would be in law are coming to meet me...so have to be home."

Jimin nodded "ummm...Tae... don't tell anyone about this...okay."

Tae nodded his head.

_____________

In the evening in Taehyung's home.

Taehyung's parents were doing preparation for guests and namjoon was just came from his work...he was in his room for freshen up and vmin was in Taehyung's room..jimin was helping Taehyung to get ready.

jimin was helping Taehyung to get ready