The tale of Stolen date

A young beautiful male in his twenties was getting ready for his cousin's wedding infront of mirror....when his younger brother disturbed him.

"Oh tae.....now how much you want to look beautiful huh... already you are ethereal....now you want to kill someone with your beauty....come on every one waiting for you."

"Oh god chim just two more minutes...i just have to wear matching accessories for this dress."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

After half hour vmin come out of their room.

" Mom....where is everyone" Taehyung asked his mom while coming in living room.

His mom sigh " they all already went ....now if you will take this much time to getting ready obviously they will left us here coz they are needed at marriage venue...they are not free like you."

Taehyung pout at his mom remark "now how will we go ....dad and uncle would've take both cars coz uncle's family was in their car and dad will take his car...now how will we go."

"Your dad is not stupid like you luckily....he will send his friend's son to fetch us from here..he told me already.." they hear a honk from outside.

"Maybe he came...come on...now please hurry he is not your father's servant who will wait for you to eternity."

Taehyung's pout got deeper.

Both vmin and their mom came out see a handsome boy was leaning to a car.

"Wow he is handsome" Taehyung thought but shrugged.

(He really is handsome)

But the other was lost in his beauty and was looking at him with heart eyes.

(And he is just out of the world)

"Oh jungkook .... Your uncle sent you to take us to wedding venue " vmin's mom asked and other first nodded and bow to represent his gratitude to the elder woman.

Vmin's mom smiled "what a humble boy .... Not like mine."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Mrs Kim got settled on the passenger seats and vmin on backseat.