That was yesterday. part - 2

After meeting jungkook Taehyung felt guilty about his behaviour with jungkook in middle school. He talked to jimin about that and he tell him to apologise to jungkook.

Taehyung tried to talk to jungkook but he always being surrounded by his fan girls and boys.one day he find an opportunity when in a free period jungkook was alone in the music class.
Taehyung went to jungkook. He was playing piano.

"H...h..hi....kookie..."

Jungkook stoped playing piano and raise his head. He flinched a little.

"Ummm.... Taehyung...you...here you need something"

' Taehyung....what happened to taetae. ' tae thought.

But he smiled " kookie....i want to say...s...s..sorry...for my behaviour to you in...middle school....i am really ashamed...please forgive...me...i want us to be friends again."

Jungkook smiled sadly " you don't have to apologise tae... instead i have to thank you... because of you...i am like this now....

now everyone likes me...wants to be with me...it's all credit goes to you.... don't worry i am not angry with you....and about friendship when we were not friends... remember....we are friends forever."

Taehyung smiled and forwarded his hand to shook with kook but just then a girl come and hug jungkook from side.

"Oppa...what are you doing...here..i missed you...come...i have to show you something".

Jungkook smiled " i missed you too baby...just wait a minute let me talk to my friend for 1 minute then i will come with you." Jungkook kissed side of her head.

Taehyung felt very bad...'who is this girl...why are they so close' he felt jealous.

"Who is he oppa....eww...oppa i didn't knew...you have friendships with this type of low class boys...please oppa don't degrade your standards" that girl said.

"No...baby.. don't say like that" but before jungkook could've said something that girl dragged jungkook from there.

Taehyung saw everything with tearful eyes his heart hurt somewhere. Now he felt...what jungkook would've felt when he reject him.

After that day whenever Taehyung meet jungkook every time that girl appeared from somewhere and insult Taehyung lowkey.

Taehyung's heart ached when every time he saw jungkook with that girl talking and smiling. He missed his cute and innocent kookie...who was just his...who follow him like a cute puppy. Complimented him...and taking care of him .....this is not his kookie who didn't glance at him.

One day he saw at lockers that girl was kissing jungkook's cheek and jungkook smiling and saying i love you to her. Taehyung's heart broked in million pieces he ran from there to his room. He Cried his heart out...just then jimin came to the room and find his soulmate crying his eyes out.

Jimin asked him and tae told him everything while crying.

"Tae...maybe ... You misunderstood..i don't think  kookie love somebody else...till now i have seen love for you in his eyes."

"No...chim you are wrong...that was yesterday when he loved me...when he proposed to me...it was yesterday."

"No ... Tae... You are wrong just tell him what's in your heart i am sure he feel same for you...go make that pabo yours...i believe in you and kookie's love."

"No..chim."

"Please tae...trust me...my eyes can never betray me. I have seen longing for you in kookie's eyes...just be brave and tell him what's in your heart." Taehyung nodded.

"That's my boy" jimin pat at others shoulder.

Next day jungkook was again alone in music class but this time he was playing guitar. And singing 'still with you'

Taehyung came and got mesmerized by jungkook's voice.

After jungkook finish singing Taehyung clapped for him.

"Amm tae...you here.."

" I didn't knew .... You sing this beautiful."

"Thankyou...you need.. something"

"Ummm... actually...kookie i want to talk to you about something"

"Okay just tell me...i am listening."

"Kookie....i...l...love...y"

"Oh my god oppa...you are again with this low standard boy ....how many times i have to tell you to stay away from this type of low class people." She said and again dragged jungkook from there.

Taehyung fall on his knees and he cried and cried...and cursed himself.

"She was right...it's all my fault... I don't deserve you kookie...first i hurt your feelings...and now i am suffering from same heart ache...i was so stupid who just see your outer body ... Not your pure heart...i really deserve this...and you deserve the world...i am sorry...kookie ...i am so sorry....but i love you kookie...i love you so much."

"I love you too taetae"

Taehyung widen his eyes and raised his head... infront of him his kookie was smiling he came near tae and crouched down to his level. He picked out some paper from his pocket and starts reading it.

"I am your kookie and you are my taetae .

I love you very much you too something say say.

If you have a rough day you have my shoulder to lay lay.

I am yours and you are mine my taetae"

He too have tears in his eyes " i love you my taetae"

Taehyung immediately engulfed him in a tight hug "i love you too....i love you too my kookie...i am sorry...i am sorry"

Jungkook shook his head and wiped others tears.

"But....kookie ..... Your girlfriend"

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion "huh... girlfriend...who... girlfriend"

"That...girl...who call you oppa."

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Tae's hair " she is not my girlfriend...she is my cousin...y/n..."

"Yes i am his cousin" y/n entered with a smirk on her face.

Taekook get standup.

"I knew how you broke my oppa's heart that's why i don't like you... that's why i tried to separate you from my oppa....but your good luck my oppa still loves...but i am warning you....if you again break my oppa's heart .... I will break your face." Y/n said with a evil smirk.

Taehyung gulped and lean into jungkook's ear "she is scary"

"I know.." jungkook reply.

"But i will never do that again ... I love you kookie."

"I know.." jungkook reply.

______________

Hi everyone this oneshot is completed

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment.

Love you all bye.❣️❣️❣️