Perfect (special chapter)

Please ignore the mistakes

Taekook was living their life to the fullest...they both are successful in their professional life and personal life is passing like a dream..

But this perfect life is little bit empty somehow whenever Taehyung see someone pregnant or with kid...his heart want these moments for himself too...but he and jungkook never talk about that...he didn't even knew if jungkook wanted to be a parent or not coz being parents is a very big responsibility...and whole living human will become your first priority and your first love...he didn't knew if they both are ready to share eachother with a innocent soul...but his craving for kid was growing day by day.

One day they both were invited in to min's house...yes yoonmin got married after taekook's marriage ASAP.....today they have a surprise for taekook.

"Whatttt.....you got whatt ??"

"I got pregnant tae...."

"Yaaahhh....chim.. congratulations my soulmate."

Vmin both hug eachother

And jungkook congratulate both yoonmin then Taehyung hug yoongi despite his protest.

"It's fourth month...i wanted to be sure before telling you...don't be angry tae."

"No.....i am not angry chim..
I am happy for you deserve all the happiness."

__________

Taehyung was laying on the bed thinking about something when two strong arm cage him in their embrace.

Taehyung turn to the owner of these strong veiny arms.

Jungkook started to give butterfly kisses on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung stop him he had a important thing to talk it out to jungkook.

"Kook...kook...stop...i want to talk to you."

Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What happened baby...are you not in the mood....are you sick love." He touch his head to know his temprature.

Taehyung shook his head and hold jungkook's hand in his own
"I am fine koo......i just want to talk to you about something"

Jungkook pulled away and signal him to proceed.

Taehyung got nervous "umm...koo...i ...you...i mean...what do you think about kids"

"Well kids are cute..." Taehyung got happy about this comment untill jungkook add "untill it's not our own"

Taehyung got upset but again find some courage to ask "what do you think about having one"

"Nooo..." Jungkook whisper yelled "what are you saying....are you pregnant....but how could this be...we used protection...so how"

Taehyung's heart got shattered after listening his husband's panic words.

He started crying and jungkook widen his eyes "oh my god...baby...stop crying...stop crying....i was kidding....i don't hate kids...please baby...i was just teasing you...i didn't knew you will start crying... please princess...please stop crying."

Taehyung stopped crying but still sobbing "you are saying truth you were kidding "

Jungkook nodded his head immediately and Taehyung started hitting his chest with his soft hands which was feeling like feather to jungkook and was taking every hit of his husband.

"I too want kids baby...i was ready from the start....i was just waiting for you to be ready....you know every time i see a kid.....i wanted to kidnap them and kiss there faces and smooch their cheeks."

Taehyung looked at his husband at disbelief..."are psycho or something...you creep."

"And you love this Psycho and creep...not come let's make a baby....i was controlling for since a long time." He said and smashed his lips to his husband who widen his at sudden approach.

_________________

Next day Taehyung was feeling restless so jungkook bought him to doctor who take some test of him.

Now both are sitting of infront of doctor.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mr. Jeon you both going to be parents ...mr. Taehyung is pregnant."

Both of the males were stunned.

"We just had unprotected sex last night....am i that fast " jungkook said and Taehyung glared at him to shut him up.

"No mr. Jeon your husband is 3 months pregnant....you both didn't got to know "

"No... doctor i was not facing any symptoms...no nausea..no vomiting...but from some days i was feeling tired."

Doctor smiled "every pregnancy is different mr. Jeon... sometimes that happens"

"But how it happened...we used protection" jungkook was still shocked

"Protection is not 100 percent save mr. Jeon sometimes they break and miracles like that happens."

Taekook was shocked....they were just talking about being parents yesterday and boom they are 3 months pregnant...wow god is really on their side.

Taehyung's two trimester went smooth like butter. But in his last semester jungkook swear to god he saw Lucifer in him.

Taehyung's mood swings are something else...he once got angry for his dream in which jungkook was cheating on him...next day he was going to file for divorce....and kicked out jungkook from home. Poor jungkook.

Once he craved for Indian cuisine so he made jungkook watch a video on YouTube and made him make it for him.

Now Taehyung is 9 month pregnant and jungkook is painting his toe nails... don't ask why.

"Is it good my princess" jungkook asked tae showing his toe nails to him.

"Yaaah....Jeon jungkook you are useless..i told you to make it like bow on my toe thumb nail....and what did you make...huh...you make a flower... didn't you watch the tutorial video carefully...where was your concentration "

"Oh...sorry baby....i did see the video...while making soup for you... maybe i didn't see it clearly."

"You...Jeon..aaaaaahhhh.....koo.....koo....it's hurting koo.."

"What...??!" Jungkook panicked.

"My water just broke koo...we have to go to hospital..." Taehyung yelled in pain.

"What ....now..." His hands start to shake

"No...no ....why now...when kid will arrive then we will go " Taehyung said in sarcastic tone.

"No tae...i think we should go now " jungkook said with confused look and Taehyung glared at him.

______________

In the hospital

Taehyung gave birth to a little baby girl.

Jungkook was with him all the time they both had tears in their eyes when we first held their baby girl.

Taehyung can't believe till now how he got that lucky to have the one person who the dream of so many...

Not in his dreams couldn't he thought that his life will be this perfect with jungkook and their baby.

Sometimes life have its own way to gift you what you deserve.

________________

Thankyou my lovely readers

Please comment and vote

Love you all ❤️😚❤️❤️❤️❤️