Viberator 🤭🤭

Hello sweethearts this one shot is slightly 15+ so if you are uncomfortable so don't read it .. but whom i am kidding nobody in this fandom is innocent..... So enjoy..but really if you are uncomfortable don't read it.(now i had warned you...my work is done)

Third person pov.

Taekook was married for 5 years and living their life full of love and peace.there love life was very good.

One night Taehyung went to restroom and slipped there. He cried out and called for jungkook.... jungkook came there running and widen his eyes.

"Oh..my..tae..what happened..."

"Aaahhhh...kook i slipped...my leg got hurt..it's paining very much."

Jungkook picked him up and take him to their bedroom.

"Aaahh...koo....it's paining like..hell" he starts crying

"Okay...go...and slip one more time...then it will pain more....really tae...i had it with you...why are you so clumsy....why didn't you take care of yourself....if you don't love yourself just think about me."

Taehyung pouted "first i got injured and now you are scolding me...aaahhh...it's paining...koo...it's paining..so much."

Jungkook melted "it's really that paining...let me massage it with oil but first take painkiller...if then it doesn't stop paining tomorrow we will go to doctor okay."

Taehyung nodded.

Next day at orthopaedic doctor's cabin.

"I am sorry to say mr.jeon your husband have mild fracture he will need plaster for 15 days and take bed rest for 15 days and after that he had to do 15 days therapy."

both taekook nodded

After getting plaster both taekook went to their home.

"Jungkook...see i got pink colour plaster .... It's so cute...my favourite colour."

"Tae...why are you like this huh....crazy boy." He shook his head.

Both taekook's relatives came to meet Taehyung.
But whenever someone asks Taehyung how that happened he laugh historically and told them that he tripped in bathroom.

Whenever someone asked him why he is laughing instead of him' jungkook replied to that question. " Because he is crazy"

After some days

It's been 1 week for taekook to be intimate and this is very long time for them they both are craving for each other.

One night on bed

Taehyung was laying on jungkook's shoulder... jungkook was shirtless and suddenly tae started to kiss kook's chest and moved to his neck...jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure... Taehyung pulled him closer and lick and bite his nipple lightly.

Jungkook hissed in pain.. "hsss...tae.." jungkook got in senses and hug Taehyung tightly

"You know na bub...we can't....you are injured..."

"Kook... don't spoil my mood."

"Please tae... understand please bub" Taehyung got little angry.

"Okay...if that's what you want." He detached himself from kook...turned around and slept .

Next day

"Tae...i got massage for payment on a online shopping app yesterday...did you order something."

Taehyung nodded his head with a evil smirk "yeah...i ordered a viberator for my personal use."

"What..." Jungkook choked on his saliva. "What did you said."

"Yeah...i ordered a viberator as you are not useful for me so... i bought it.."

"Tae...what are you saying..."

"Oh...come on kook...it's not that big of deal...now i don't need you for that ....i will have my viberator for that."

Jungkook widen his eyes. But sigh in defeat he knew he can't win from Taehyung.

________

In afternoon both taekook was watching there favourite kdrama.

In that drama heroine was hoping that hero will kiss him but hero didn't kiss her.

"Hah....that hero is also like my husband ....good for nothing..."

"Tae!!" Jungkook warned him.

"What...tae."

Taehyung again pretend to talk to drama's heroine.

"Don't worry...babe ...buy a viberator like me....than you don't need that idiot hero."

"You know girl...if you yourself kiss him he will not do anything...like my husband because he is a pussy."

Now jungkook had enough

In a swift He hovered tae...(ofcourse saving his leg) and cage his both hands in his one hand above his head... Taehyung widen his eyes and gulped at jungkook's that action.

"You have awaken the beast in me..babyboy.....now you have to be punished by daddy." he pushed his hard clothed shaft to others lower part.

Taehyung got scared and show him his puppy eyes "kook my leg is injured"

Jungkook smirked " why ..are you scared ....huh... Don't worry baby....i can guarantee you...i will not hurt your leg...but i can't  say that for your a**" and he crashed his lips to his husband.

After a wild round..

Both taekook was panting heavily.

"So...did i vibrate you enough or you need more....hmmm " jungkook said while kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung chuckled
"Pabo....i didn't order viberator....i ordered a shirt for me...i was just teasing you"

Jungkook widen his eyes in disbelief.

" Tae....You....are really crazy"

Taehyung smirked and laugh evil.
" I know.."
________________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all

Bye.