Flower boy's diary finale

Please ignore the mistakes.

Taehyung was laying on his bed....staring at the phone number that the stranger has written on his dairy. "If you want we can be friends....maybe more." Taehyung felt butterfly in his stomach after reading these lines below the phone number.

He picked up his phone 'Am I really going to do this?' he thought and shake his head. 'no..no...i can't he is a total stranger....what if he is a psycho or serial killer." He shudder at the thought.....but surely he was curious.

After so many conflict with himself he grab his phone and dial the given number....after two rings the person with deep voice answer the call.

"Hello...hello..." Taehyung was lost in others voice that he can't say anything.

"Hello..." Other again said but became silent after that.

"If love is betrayal so why so many people wants to betray in love.

If love is a sin...so why this world wanted to be a sinner.

If love is mortal so why mere immortal like us hurt by it..

I don't know about anyone else..but maybe...just maybe i too wants to betray by it...hurt by it...and be a sinner." Other said and Taehyung gasped.

"How do you know its me" Taehyung asked with surprise.

Other just chuckled "i had a guy feeling dairy boy"

"My name is not dairy boy"

"Oh really then what is your name...?"

"It really didn't concern you...i am not interested in talking to you.."

"Then what are you interested in ?" Other asked with amusement in his voice.

"I am interested in poems... paintings... calligraphy and..."

"And ?"

"And i like to travel..." Without his knowing Taehyung Started to talk to other...

They both felt a connection between eachother.

They talked for hours but didn't tell eachother their names....coz they were not comfortable enough.

Next day yoongi and jimin got married and jungkook extend his stay for one more week coz yoongi insist him...yoongi said that he can go after reception and cocktails party which was in following week... jungkook can't declined other so he agreed....

In between this time yoongi tried to taekook to talk to eachother but both of them were stubborn but unknowingly they are growing feelings for their phone pal.

After 2 days they both are talking eachother on the phone...they both got too much friendly and comfortable with eachother.

"Hey flower boy can't you tell me your name...i loosing my mind ...please." jungkook asked.

Taehyung bit his lower lip but answer other " my name is V and i am a good boy "

Other chuckled at him "that's true though but really your name is V"

"Yes...it's my pet name my friends call me that....." Other hummed "now your turn... what's your name ?"

Other chuckled "my name is bunny....my hyungs call me that.."

"Oh...so you are bunny...what you eat carrots " Taehyung teases other.

"No i am a muscle bunny i could eat you too if you want" jungkook smirked and other gasped...it's not the first time other was flirting with him...but honestly he is loving it.....maybe he started to take liking on other.