The tale of Stolen date special chapter

This chapter is for my lovely reader... writer...and my Baby..Newsummergirl  unnie loves you bub...

_________________

Jungkook's eyes got teary and without his knowing one tear escaped his eyes but he smiled.

"I understand tae...but can we just be friends...." Taehyung looked at his hand which other forwarded him to shake " oh..come..on...you just broke my heart too brutly... atleast you can be my friend."

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief but shake his hand with other.who had a genuine smile on his face.

Both taekook exchange their phone numbers coz jungkook insisted.

Now it's a daily routine of jungkook to call Taehyung on morning to wish him good morning and in night to talk him about his day.

First Taehyung got irritated but with time he was melting with jungkook's gestures. Ofcourse his heart is not made of stone.

One day jungkook come to Taehyung's home and ring the door bell but after 2 3 rings a tired and sick Taehyung open the door.

"Oh my god Taehyung what happened....are you sick...your mom called me and said you are alone in home...they all have to go somewhere for the night and said me to give you some medicine."

Taehyung nodded "i am a little bit under the weather but .i..w" but before he completed his words he felt dizzy and lost his consciousness infront of other who widen his eyes and before Taehyung hit the floor he take him in his embrace.

Jungkook put his hand on others forehead "oh my god tae...you are burning...." He pulled him up in bridal style in his arms and went to his bedroom.

He lay down gently on bed feed him medicine with spoon...he fetch some ice water and started doing cold water strips on his forehead so... others temprature will get down....after sometime when Taehyung's temperature got down jungkook sigh in relief and sleep on the chair beside Taehyung.

After two hours Taehyung open his eyes and find a cute scene infront of him jungkook was sleeping on chair looking all cute... Taehyung cood at other's cuteness...he tried to sit up on the bed .but his movements halt the other who opened his eyes and immediately have a worried expression on his face.

"No.. don't move..i will help you tae.."

He help him in sitting up and put his one hand on his forehead and one on his own to check if other still has fever.

"Thank God ....your fever got down...you really scared me when you fell unconscious.... don't ever do that again...my heart couldn't take it."

Taehyung's breath got hitched at this comment something stirred up in his heart...but he shrugged.

"You wait some minutes i will make soup for you then you have to take meds." Jungkook was about to go but Taehyung held his hand.

"You don't have to jungkook...i am fine now...you can go your home."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows
"Oh so you think i can't make a soup for you...." Taehyung shook his head "don't worry i am not that bad cook...i think......oh ..come..on...please give one chance to my cooking you will not regret it...i can sure you."

Taehyung didn't say anything just smiled at other.

_________________

One day Taehyung was in a cafe drinking his strawberry milkshake when he saw jungkook there with a cute little boy..he approached both of them.

"Hey kook .... You here....and who is this cute fluff ball" ...he ruffled that little boy's hair who smiled at tae.

he ruffled that little boy's hair who smiled at tae