weird

A boy was roaming in a village which was his hometown but he came there first time...it's his parents hometown....he didn't knew anyone so he was devouring the beauty of village with his cousin.

"Tae....you came in our Village first time.....let me introduce to my friends....they all will be town's hall..."

"What's a town hall jiminshiii"

"In our Village a town's hall is where teenagers and young people come to play.....sports..like tennis...football...boxing..etc i too went daily there to practice football but today..i.."

"I am sorry jiminshi because of me you had to leave your practice."

"No...it's ok..tae..but i want to you to meet my friends...do you want to meet them."

Taehyung smile widely and nodded...and make other smile.

At town house football courtyard.

"Tae..he is jin hyung...he is namjoon hyung...and he is jhope hyung.."

They all bow to eachother.

"Jin hyung where is kookie" jimin asked.

"Oh...kookie is coming he is in locker room changing for the practice.....you are at treat Taehyung kookie i mean jungkook is our star player and today you can watch him play..you know girls are crazy for him."

There he is ....jin wave his hand to a very handsome male... Taehyung got stunned after seeing him but jungkook was no better...he was too lost in other...all were seeing them but there trance got broken when jimin call jungkook.

"Jungkook he is my cousin Taehyung...and Taehyung he is my best friend jungkook"

Both of the make shake their hands but felt a energy through their body.

They all became good friends but taekook became more than that...but there was someone who was not liking it.

One day jungkook decided to propose Taehyung he invited Taehyung to near the falls.

At the falls.

"Taehyung...i didn't knew how but... slowly slowly you became very special to me...first i thought it's just an attraction but after knowing you i realised it's love....i love you tae ...will you be my boyfriend." Jungkook said with a shy smile.

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously...he had happy tears in his eyes " kook i was feeling the same but didn't had the courage to confess....yes kook i love u ....and i love to be your boyfriend."

After listening that jungkook can't resist and smashed his lips to his newly made boyfriend.

They both drowned in that euphoric feeling... feeling of collided their lips in same rhythm...tongue tasting eachother. But little did they know someone was making video of their private moments.

"You didn't do good Taehyung.... jungkook is mine...and always be mine...i thought you are my cousin we could be best friends if you didn't try to steal my love...but now you have to endure your punishment...if jungkook can't be mine i don't let him be anyone's."

Next day they both were spending their time with eachother at the same falls when Taehyung's father came there and punch jungkook in the face.

"So you are the one who is influencing my innocent boy with that gay shit of yours." Taehyung's father spat.

"And you unfilial boy...you disappoint me ...come we have to go our home in the city ....pack your bags we have to leave."

Jungkook try to stop them but Taehyung's father punched him again and resist every protest of tae..he dragged him to their hometown home.