The perfect match last part

Please ignore the mistakes.

Namjoon didn't sleep whole night he was kept turning on the bed all night....but sleep  was miles away from his eyes...he was thinking about jin for the whole night...while thinking about him he didn't know when he slept.

He wakes up when his alarm got off...he opened up his eyes with groan but widen his eyes in realisation...he needs to go and ask something from Taehyung...he immediately finish his morning routine and ran downstairs....where jungkook was all ready to go office with him waiting on dinning table for breakfast and Taehyung was serving him.

Namjoon hurriedly take his seat on the table...after some time Taehyung too join both brothers on dinning table.

Namjoon clear his throat to gain both of their attention "ummm tae..." Tae looked at him "i want to ask you something" Taehyung nodded "di..did...yy...you... declined the marriage proposal of that boy ?" Namjoon was hopeful that maybe his brother in law didn't say no to Jin's marriage proposal but his hope crumbled when Taehyung nodded his head.

"Yess hyung as you said you have no interest in him and you like someone else so i gave them same reason and declined the purposal.." Taehyung said in a calm voice.

"What was the rush that you do that" namjoon said managing his voice not to raise.

"Huh..why...??? You yourself said Hyung that you don't want to marry him....and mr. Lee wants a answer coz he have more sutors for that boy if we say no...so i just.."

"Whattt...more sutors...what more sutors..." Namjoon raised his voice.

"What happened to you hyung what is it you if he have more suitors...you are not interested...right.." Taehyung ask in curiousity.

"Yeah...yeah...i have not interested....ummm...koo...you go to office...i will come after sometime...i have to go somewhere..." Namjoon said and almost run from There.

"What happened to him..." Taekook got confused.

Namjoon hurriedly reached to Ephiphany bakery but unfortunately it's morning time and it was packed with people buying things for breakfast....it was too crowded for Namjoon's liking....he wanted to meet the Baker guy but for that he have to stand in the line...

After an hour it's his turn...
He looked at jin and took a sigh "oh god how beautiful...even in the morning"

Jin got confused after finding namjoon here in a line.

"Huh...mr. Kim...what are you doing here.." but before namjoon could answer a lady from behind sighn him to be fast...jin nodded his head.."what can I get you sir"

Namjoon look here and there and find a menu board above the counter he point at something "aah this no.4 can I get a no.4"

"Yeah sure sir " jin asked one of his employee to bring that and hand it namjoon...and he have to leave the place...namjoon got sad coz he wanted to talk to Baker...but it didn't happened.

Namjoon went to his office sulking and hand the pastries to jungkook who got confused after seeing mint chocolate pastries.."hyung...why do you buy...mint chocolate pastries...you hate this flavour."

"Who said that to you...i love mint chocolate flavour" namjoon grab a pastry and took a bite but make a disgusted face "ummm...yummm...it's...yumm" he said with fake smile.

Jungkook got more confused but shrugged.

Next day namjoon went to the bakery at after 12 when it was not crowded he sigh in relax and went to the counter where jin was calculating something but his attention went to other when he ring the bell.