Mr.pervert part-1

Little warning this story is little bit bold from my all stories like smutty and all so if you are uncomfortable so please don't read.....now my work is done so enjoy.

Two biggest bussiness impire kim corporation and Jeon manufacturing are going to collide together through marriage their oldest sons are all ready to get married but don't misunderstand it to a arranged marriage nope....to the luck they both met in college fell in love and coz their parents are too friends so their marriage was a smooth road.

Jeon yoongi and Kim jimin soon to be husbands are very happy to married to eachother but something is missing...the adventure ...the oppose of family...the drama all are missing everything is so boring for them. And today is their  wedding rehearsal dinner and tomorrow is marriage...so... what that poor couple could do now.

At rehearsal dinner

Both of the family's all members are present at the table but two pairs of eyes are piercing at eachother....one was like .... devouring other with them and other was ready to kill him. The killer eyes person got disturbed by his brother.

"Tae...why are you staring at kook like you want to kill him." He whispered.

"Nothing chimi...you know i don't like your soon to be brother in law 1 percent ....i don't know how a decent person like yoongi hyung have a pervert brother like jungkook."
He said with disgust.

"Why are you saying like that taetae."

"Did you forget chim what he did when first we met....he grab my ass when we were alone."

"I think you misunderstood him tae he is a nice boy .... I think he grab it by mistake.."

"Just leave it chim...i need to pee i am going to rest room..okay."

Jimin nodded and Taehyung excuses himself to restroom.

After doing his business Taehyung was washing his hands when he hear someone locking the bathroom door he snapped his head and got angry at the person.

"What's all this Jeon why do you locked the door.."

"As if you don't know baby.." jungkook approached him with a smirk.

Taehyung gulped

"S..stop it j...Jeon ..i...i am not in the mood of kidding."

Jungkook got more closer "why are you stuttering darling."

He caged Taehyung between himself and sink....he started to lean and Taehyung heart beat getting fast at the closeness.

Jungkook put his both hands at Taehyung's ass and started caressing it.... Taehyung shut his eyes.

"Why... don't you like my touch.." he lean more and capture other's lips with his own....he was showing his dominance through that kiss...he didn't let Taehyung response to it like other was in the condition to response. Jungkook squeeze Taehyung's ass lightly and other gasped at in response...jungkook took this opportunity and put his tongue in other's mouth .... devouring it like his favourite food. Taehyung moan in need. Jungkook smirked at others needy moan.

Taehyung becoming breathless by the second....jungkook leave his lips and attack his neck making hickeys here and there. .
.. jungkook started caressing others half hard clothed member. Which was now fully hard.. Taehyung was moaning shamelessly in pleasure.

"Shhh...baby...we didn't want anyone to listen us didn't we." Jungkook said with mischievous grin.

"Shut up Jeon....and finish what you have started." Taehyung got furious never in his life he got this helpless infront of anyone.