Love distraction part-1

Please ignore the mistake

A pair of bestfriend in a room and one of them was sighing heavily.

"Ugh....now what will I do chim...papa gave me a final ultimatun....if i again failed in exams....he will marry off me with one of his friend's son....and i don't want to marry him...i have heard he is a nerd.... please do something chim...you are my last hope please do something....my mom is so determined this time.." Taehyung fake cried infront of his soulmate

"What can I do tae....this your own fault....you played online game all of time... including the exams...so it was meant to be happen....i didn't even blame it on uncle Jin...even i was on his place i will do it to a brat kid like you.." jimin shrugged and Taehyung glared at him.

"Don't be so smart chim... please help me.."

"Oho..okay.. okay...i can't help you in this matter but i can suggest someone who can help you in studies."

"Who..?"

"Hope institute....it's a tution institute they have the bestest teachers in the town...they provide studies help in every subject...and one of there teacher...Mr.jeon is the bestest academic teacher one could have..."

"Mr. Jeon ?"

"Yes Mr. Jeon....he is one is the bestest teacher...last year yoongi was his student and he scored good in every subject...."

"Hmmm.... really that's good then..."

"Yeah...it's good...but"

"But...but what..?"

"But he hate relationship...i mean love relationships...he doesn't allow his student to date...he thinks...love is a distraction....and students should only focus on studies....he is the reason that last year me and yoongi had to take break from dating..." Jimin said with a pout.

"It doesn't matter to me chim...i don't mind this rule ..coz i am single and i don't have any lover to mingle..so..i am good to go...to study there.....and make my papa proud..." That's what he thought before meeting him...

" That's what he thought before meeting him

"Oh...god...he is so handsome".. Taehyung whispered screamed and everyone look at him like he had murdered someone...

"Sorry...sorry.."

Mr. Jeon look at him..." Do you have something thing to share Mr.kim..."

"No..Mr. Jeon.."

"Then please focus on class please...we don't have full year to spare on one lesson" Mr. Jeon said with a cocky expression.

"Sorry sir" Taehyung pouted a little..

"Okay...anyway...where were we..ah..right...the in history...we have too many good spies...which Because of their beauty and sharp mind, she executed their missions...They seduces the most prestigious officer and politicians of the rival country when they were in disguise...like Mata Hari...she was the most cunning and smartest spy in the history...she disguise herself as a erotic dancer and made connections with big and reputed officers of rival country and stole their information and gave it her own country and through that her country win against...their rivals...coz they already knew their plans....mata Hari used her beauti to distract her rivals....that happens when you fall for beauty...and love....they both only can distract people from their target...a person only should focus on their future plans....otherwise...they will be ruined"

Taehyung listen all this with a pout..."i don't know what has love did with him...that he thinks about it like that.." he sigh "in first in my life...i had a crush on someone and that someone come out as my teacher and that's not enough....he hate love...now how can I pursue him..." He sigh and started to take note of the lessons.

In some future days Taehyung felt more attracted to Mr. Jeon...but what can he do....every time he tried to talk to Mr. Jeon he had to deal with other's cold voice and behaviour which always left Taehyung without hope...

One day Taehyung saw Mr. Jeon was patting one of his student's head with fondness.... suddenly the green monster attacked on him...he got furious and approached that students after Mr. Jeon left.."ummm soejoona .."

"Wae.." other answered..

"Did you know Mr. Jeon well..."

Other smiled a little "oh...that yes...i know him very well... actually we love eachother"

Taehyung was about to throw a hand on him when suddenly other explained "he is my uncle...my father's younger brother...so...from that perspective we love eachother like uncle and nephew.."

Taehyung sigh in relief...

"You don't have to worry about me tae..."

Taehyung got confused "what....what do you mean by that...?"

"What i mean is....i knew you like my uncle.."

Taehyung widen his eyes.." how....why....i mean how do you know..?"

"Every one knows except my uncle....or maybe he too knew but you know how he is .."

Taehyung nodded his head a little....he knew making Mr. Jeon fall in love with him is not a easy job...but Taehyung loves challenges...so he accepted it as a challenge...he was determined that one day he will make Mr. Jeon his...

But...

"You don't have to worry about me Taehyung....you have to worry about his fiancee..."

"He is engaged"

_____________

So today i was watching some YouTube videos and in that i watched a teacher who was explaining his students that they should be extra careful from opposite gender coz they can ruin your future and life.....and it's only physical need and attraction...love is not a thing...in his opinion...and i was thinking maybe he didn't had collided with the one for him....who will make him head over heels for her or him...so from there i got idea of writing this oneshot....hope you will enjoy it.

Thankyou for reading and listening my blabbering.

Love you all..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please vote and comment.