Love happens part - 3

Taehyung cried his heart out.

Jungkook widen his eyes and took Taehyung in his embrace. Taehyung tried to freed himself but his body gave up.

 Taehyung tried to freed himself but his body gave up

"OMO.....i am sorry...baby....i am sorry.....i didn't knew you will start crying." Taehyung looked at him with his doe and tearful eyes. Jungkook squish him in his arms.

"I was just kidding love....please forgive me...i made you cry...i love my taetae...i love you very much....forgave you idiot 🐰.

Taehyung watched him with confusion while sobbing.."then you didn't agree to marry your mom choice?"

"No i agree to marry my mom's choice but i have an idea that my mom will ask for your hand in marriage as my mom loves you more than me. Now please stop crying and give a sweet kiss to your to be husband"

Taehyung got himself free from jungkook's cage and hit his leg with his own " first marry me then ask for kiss...you idiot bunny"

"Ah...that's not fair...love"

"Hmmm ..... But serves you right"

_______________

After few days as our bunny predict his mom ask Tae's hand for kook. And they both got engaged and after 2 week they both will get married.

One week before marriage Hera invites the kims to the Jeon mantion for talk about some preparations of wedding. At that time Jungkook was in office.

Taehyung felt dizzy from morning but shrugged it but he collapsed in Jeon mantion while talking Hera . Hera call the doctor and tell jimin to call jungkook. Jungkook was on the way when doctor throw the bomb. " Pregnant.....kim taehyung is pregnant"

Taehyung gain his consciousness but didn't open his eyes because he didn't knew how to answer everyone about his pregnancy without jungkook.

Hera and jin was panicking for the different reasons.

"This can't be happen...my tae is a pure soul...he can't do this .... I know my tae...this is all a misunderstanding." Jin was blabbering countinuesly.

But Hera was thinking what will she tell jungkook that this kind of life partner she find for him. Who is already pregnant.

Just then jungkook arrived at the mantion.

"How is tae...what happened to him is he alright .... Why nobody is answering me... Tell me where is he."

After listening jungkook's voice tae open his eyes and hurriedly come to him and hug him.

"I..am pregnant" tae said shyly.

Jungkook can't describe how happy he felt after listening these words. He picked up tae in bridal style and started spinning him.

"Stop it kook...i am feeling dizzy."