Yearning part- 2

Please ignore the mistakes.

Jungkook was doing his work in his work kitchen when jin approached him..

"Koo....are you busy tonight ?"

Jungkook shook his head "no...why....what happened hyung ?"

"No... nothing...it's great that you aren't working tonight... actually.... Namjoon's boss have a dinner at his house tonight and he needs a chef there...so he asked me but i and namjoon was going on a date tonight....so.."

Jungkook gave him a smile but jin can't see the hint of sadness in his eyes "you don't have to worry about it hyung..i will do it in your behalf....just give me the adress i will be there."

"No..no..you don't have to go alone joonie and i will take you there then we will go on our date..."

Jungkook nodded his head

_____________________

Namjoon and jin take jungkook to a big mansion type house...it was beautiful from both outside and inside.

Maids open the door and take them to sitting area where namjoon's friends which jungkook met in Jin's restaurant was already there.

Jungkook bow infront of every one coz he was the youngest of all.

They all greet him too.

"Koo.....meet my boss...kim taehyung aka V...he is the biggest mafia of korea and we all work under him."

Jungkook widen his eyes...he never can believe that a playful person like Taehyung can do a dangerous work like that.....when jungkook meet him first time he thought Taehyung is a ruined brat....and everything is rainbow and unicorn in his life...but the saying is truth .. don't judge a book by it's cover.

He bow infront of Taehyung and elder smiled .

"Oh my bunny boy.....you came to make food for me...so kind of you." Taehyung said with a playful smirk.

"Ummm...boss...got7 gang has arrived we have to go to welcome them." Yoongi interupted V (a/n they all saperate their professional life and personal life...when it's family time they all call Taehyung tae...and behave with him like a younger brother but when it's business time they all call them V or boss.)

Taehyung face suddenly became so serious "okay...you,jimin and hobi go to welcome them...and make sure everything is ok...i will be right there after telling this bunny boy what to cook for his future hubby"

Yoongi shook his head and yoonminsoek left from there.

"I think we should to get going jinnie." Namjoon said and jin nodded his head.

"Ok...koo...make a delicious food for these mafia brats...and make me proud....we are going...take care." Jin said and jungkook nodded his head.

Namjin left from there but jungkook was looking at them with longing eyes.

"Oh...so my instinct is true...bunny boy is in love...aish...what a waste."

Jungkook's head snapped at this comment " no...what are you saying....it's not like that i just admire joon hyung"

Taehyung have a teasing smirk on his face "but i didn't took namjoon hyung's name" Taehyung stated the fact.

Jungkook widen his eye " no ..i was..just...please don't "

"Oho...you don't have to worry bunny boy...i am not gonna tell namjoon hyung....and your crush on him...will make this challenge more interesting "

"What challenge ?....i am not following "