Stuck with you finale

Taehyung was in cloud nine.....after 2 weeks he was feeling his husband's rough and strong hands in his skin...his skin was burning where jungkook was touching and kissing him...soft and alluring moans were leaving his mouth without his knowing.....it's too much for him....when his beloved husband taking care of his needs....

Pleasure was so intense that his eyes became teary and his moans were coming out as sobbing.....but he was not ashamed or embarassed....it's his husband....his lover who was making him seeing stars....his eyes rolled out of pleasure....and jungkook was looking like a Greek god while hovering thirsting him...he never realised how attractive his husband is...he started to feeling more turned on when he see jungkook's satisfied expression after every thirst....his stomach feels a knowing heat in it...he knows he is close.

"Mghh...agh....aaahhh...koo...i am close...." He says inbetween his erotic moans.

"Me...to...too.." with that both of them finish with eachother.

Both of the husbands collapsed on bed after their intense love making....their heartbeat was fast and they were breathing heavily but had a satisfying expression on their face...but Taehyung had a shy smile on his lips too...a smile of satisfying his husband....a smile of feeling complete with the man he loves...

For fifteen minutes they both didn't move...

After cleaning up both of them jungkook said nothing to Taehyung and sleep beside him. But Taehyung thought maybe his husband was tired so he slide it for now.but that was not the case other was feeling upset somewhere coz in his opinion the actions from sometimes ago was not from love it was based on need pure physical need and he didn't wanted that he wanted intimacy which contains love not pure lust....lost in his thoughts he didn't got to know when sleep take over him.

After few days

Taehyung was cooking something in kitchen when the doorbell rings he open the door excited knowing his beloved husband returned from work but frown after when he saw a beautiful girl with him.

"Umm....kook...who is this girl..." Taehyung asked out of curiosity as both of them enter the house.

"Ah...she...she is miss lee ...she will take care of you in pregnancy and our kid when you will give birth..." Jungkook said nonchalantly... Taehyung nodded his head but his heart had a uneasy feeling which was not leaving his mind.

His mind felt more restless whenever he see jungkook and Miss Lee together....the said Miss Lee always smiled at jungkook and try to flirt with him which was not acceptable for Taehyung....but he trusted jungkook therefore he doesn't said something to him.

But one day when he come in living room he see a scene which boil his heart and mind....Miss Lee was sitting on Jungkook's lap and his hands was on his nape..... Taehyung's blood started to boil....his eyes started to burn with tears....he screamed his lungs out..."miss lee....you b*tch...how dare you...touch my husbands" he launched at Miss Lee who got up from jungkook's lap immediately and started to tremble when Taehyung attack her...but jungkook stop his husband from back and hug him.

"It's not like it Taehyung....you are thinking all wrong..." jungkook tried to clear his husband's misunderstanding "she slipped tae...and accidentally sat on my lap..."

"She didn't slipped accidentally kook...its her plan all along...she has a eye on you...she wants you kook...why are you not understanding " Taehyung yelled

"It's not like that tae...it was an accident "

"No it was not..." Taehyung was not listening...he was fuming in anger.

Jungkook sigh " what if it wasn't tae.....you don't have a right to react like that...it's not like that we are in this marriage thing for forever.....and Otherwise too she will be the one who will take care of me and the baby when we will get divorce "