Mr.pervert finale 18+

This chapter contains smut so if you are under age or uncomfortable please don't read it...i don't want to offend anyone..

This my first time writing a smut so please ignore the mistakes...i know i am not good at it ...but please endure with it thankyou.

It's been a month since taekook got married but their relationship was still the same .... jungkook always says or do something flirty with Taehyung and other got angry at him ..... But little did he know these little pervert things of jungkook was starting to take a place in his heart .... He started to crave for jungkook's touch or pervert talk.....he started to imagining a future with jungkook. One day jungkook's female business partner throw a grand party to celebrate the Collab between them and invited the Jeons as The guest of the honer. The party was held in a luxurious hotel's top floor "Hotel Josun Palace."

Taekook was getting ready for the party in their room.

"Tae...tae ... Please help me my cufflinks are acting up." Jungkook hand his cufflinks to Taehyung

"Your cufflinks are acting up or you are acting up " Taehyung help him wear his cufflinks.

"Thankyou tae...you help me wear my cufflinks I promise you i will help you to take off your clothes after party" jungkook said while winking.

Taehyung roll his eyes on his husband's daily antics.

"We both are ready so shall we go.." jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

After reaching the venue.

Jungkook hooked his hand on Taehyung's waist from back...he straighten up his posture and have a very professional smile on his face like a real businessman.

Taehyung was shocked to see his husband's this side...which he never came across of... infront of him jungkook was always playful and flirty. But this jungkook was something else a true businessman... Taehyung was impressed of his husband's professionalism.

They went in and every one was in a aww to see the power couple of Korea.

Jungkook introduce Taehyung to his female partner and the host of the party "Miss Kang".

But Taehyung didn't like the way other was staring at his husband...with lustful eyes.
But it's a business party and Taehyung didn't wanted to ruin the deal for jungkook so he just fake smiled at other.

Party was boring as usual like business party should be...and Taehyung was getting more bore after listening all the business talk. Jungkook understand it and whispered something in Taehyung's ear. "If you are getting bored get some drinks....maybe get drunk so i can take advantage of you..." He Lean back and had a innocent smile like he just didn't said something offended to the other... He smiled softly at other.

Taehyung shook his head and excused himself to use washroom.

"Ok... gentleman this discussion is finished here ....we are here for party not only for business so please enjoy yourself....and mr.Jeon can you come with me to bar i have to talk to you something." Miss Kang said while maintaining a eye contact with other but find only cold eyes.

Jungkook nodded and went with her.

In bar area.

They both reach there and Miss Kang order two drinks for both of them.

"Here's to us mr. Jeon....for our partnership." She hand jungkook his drink....and other started to drink it...miss kang smirked and drink her vine.

Jungkook finished his drink and miss kang hand him one more with a fake smile but jungkook can't say no for the sake of business so he accept that drink.... Miss Kang take the opportunity and try to being clingy to jungkook who was feeling something strange in his body...he was getting aroused.... His body getting weak and hot....he started to crave for someone's touch...