Fated to me

I was not for you,
You were not for me
But..... somehow
We are meant to be.

Kim Taehyung was a person who
believe in fate too much. He always do everything after asking his astrologer.

When he was going to hostel for his freshers year his astrologer told him that he will meet his love of life there and his name will starts with J and ends with K. He have full faith in his astrologer. He was never wrong about his previous predictions.

Taehyung got settled in his hostel room and made a new friend .......a cute short friend for precisely..... min yoongi.

Yoongi and Taehyung had different personality but somehow they blend with eachother perfectly.

Today is both of the friends have their first class so they are searching for their classroom. They had their schedules in his hands.and eyes on schedule. They were taking big steps hurriedly.

Suddenly Taehyung bumped to a hard chest and was about to fall when a strong arm prevent him for that. He closed his eyes in fear but open it when he didn't fall.

He was in a handsome male's arms but he got mesmerized by that male's beauty....what a fine boy he is.

He got back in the reality when yoongi coughed and said

"Tae...are you ok."  Tae got out from that handsome strangers grip. And nodded to yoongi's question.

"Hey are you okay..." That stranger asked while checking here and there at Tae's body. Tae got shy at others actions but a voice interrupted both of them from stranger's behind.

"Oh...jungkook you are here ...
Jin hyung is calling you ....come" jungkook's friend call him.

"Jun..jungkook" Tae pointed at the said male.

Jungkook nodded while smiling and forwarded his hand to shake
"Yeah...hi...i am jungkook...Jeon jungkook and he is my friend Namjoon." He pointed at the said male who nodded his head.

Taehyung widen his eyes and remember his astrologer's prediction. "The love of your life's name will be start from J and ends with K"

Taehyung's eyes were shining.he smiled ......and
He accept others hand and shook it "I am Taehyung....kim taehyung and he is my roommate and friend Min yoongi." He pointed at his friend.

"Which class are you going " jungkook asked

"Ummm.... physics"

"What a coincidence...we are too going to physics class...but it's getting late...let's go " and he picked Taehyung hand and dragged him to physics class.

Jungkook had 2 more friends named j hope and soekjin and yoongi too find a boyfriend for himself named park jimin.

In few days they all became friends and started to spend their time together. But jungkook and Taehyung felt something different.... something more than friendship with eachother. Taehyung was sure that jungkook was  the one he was searching for. He decided to tell jungkook everything and proposed him.