The perfect match part -1

Please ignore the mistakes.

Happy RM day my beautiful readers i am celebrating my joon's birthday and it's a gift for joon from me. It's a Namjin FF.

________________

Namjoon sigh at nth time today seeing a couple bickering with  him...he was in his office dealing with some files when his younger brother jungkook barged in with his husband Taehyung. They both wanted to go on a family trip with Namjoon and yoongi. Yoongi is Namjoon's best friends.

Yoongi's and Namkook's parents lives in America....they all are friends that's why yoongi Namjoon and jungkook were friends from childhood...then after graduation jungkook married his childhood sweetheart Taehyung...

Back to the story.

Taehyung was so determined to take namjoon with him and jungkook was supporting his husband....such a wipped man. (not now it's not taekook FF it's a Namjin ff get it into your head crazy girl....ahem...ok)

"Oh comeon hyung you have to come...with us...you are always stuck in files and office...you should too enjoy your life...and yoongi will too come if you will agree please hyung...we will enjoy a lot...right kook" Taehyung nudge his husband with his elbow who nodded vigorously.

"Yesss hyung tae is right we will enjoy if you will not go Yoongi hyung will too say no...please Hyung... please..." Jungkook gave him his puppy eyes.

Namjoon sigh "he should not go....coz you both are couple....what we single will do between you too...you should go alone...go on celebrate your 5th honeymoon...my blessings are with you...i have too much work guys i can't come understand please."

"I think hyung is right we should go on 5th hone..." Jungkook's blabbering stopped when he looked at his husband who was glaring at him.

"Oh shutup koo...i don't want to go on honeymoon i want to go on a family trip.." he scolded jungkook who pout after.

"And you hyung what you said.... you don't want to go alone and single so i have a solution for it...we will get you married then you will not be single..then you can go with us right...ok now it's settled we will get you married." Taehyung clapped his hand in excitement.

"One minute...one minute how this conversation went to my marriage from family trip i can't understand " namjoon asked but no-one was paying attention to him... taekook was discussing to talk to some marriage broker and ask for some qualified sutors and while talking they exit Namjoon's office who sigh again at his brother and brother in law.

______________

Namjoon was driving his car it was not rush hour...he was going at yoongi's office to discuss some further detail about new Collab project when his phone ring after seeing caller id he sigh "not again" he muttered and attend the call.

"Please tae i am not in the mood to see some eligible sutors pics...i am not interested..." Namjoon said frustrated.

"Please hyung last time...mr. Lee has find a perfect match for you....he is so beautiful...just watch his pic one time ....please for my sake."

"Not now tae...i am driving...i will see later...."

"Hyung it will take only one sec...please" Taehyung request.

Suddenly the mobile slipped from his hand and he crouched down to pick it up but he lost his balance on steering....he panic and look up...an old man was to hit from his car when he immediately push break...

The old man was panting heavily he put his hand on his heart...he was sweating badly...he see grim reaper infront of his eyes for some seconds.

Namjoon got out from his car and go to the old man..."oh my god...i am so sorry ahjussi...it's all my fault...are you alright...come i will take you to hospital." Namjoon was worried.