Yearning finale

Please ignore the mistakes

Jungkook asked Taehyung out on date first time in six months after their no strings attached relationship agreement..... Taehyung was happy and nervous and on the other hand jungkook got determined to confess to Taehyung about his feelings at today's date... jungkook had a idea that older like him...so why not give a chance to love maybe this will end beautifully like in novels it does.

Jungkook told Taehyung to come at hope world resturant which was own by j hope....

Taehyung reached there first and was waiting for younger at the doors to come when his phone rings but number was unknown....Taehyung pick up the phone but widen his eyes to hear the voice at the other end.

"What do you thought V after ruining my life....you will live peacefully with your lover....not untill i am alive V......not untill i am alive"

"S..su..sungje....How did you get out of jail?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Don't you worry about it mafia king...worry about your lover."

"What do you mean sungje..... don't you dare to drag jungkook in this mess...he is innocent....he didn't have anything to do with all of this."

Other laughed like a psycho "he is already in this mess when he decided to be with you...now he has to pay for your sin mafia king"

"Don't you dare..."

"Just see infront of you boss"

Taehyung look infront of him.. jungkook was smiling and waving at him...but Taehyung's eyes widen when he see a red light on jungkook's chest....

He run towards younger but he was late the bullet was shot out of gun....but Taehyung got between both of them and the bullet ripped his chest out.

Jungkook didn't realised what happened untill he sees blood on his hand when he grab Taehyung.

He widen his eyes in horror "tae...tae...what happened....tae" he tried to wake up other who fell in his arms unconscious.

Jungkook lift him and hurriedly drive towards hospital "tae... please say something baby...you are scaring me...please talk to me." He was trying constantly to wake other up..

After reaching hospital doctor immediately took him to OR to operate on him.

Jungkook lost his sanity.....he was crying constantly he was only seeing red....blood on his hands...his lover's blood..whom he was going to confess his love today...

He was scared to his life...he was fighting with what ifs.....'what if tae didn't make it....what if he leave him alone...what if..."

Jungkook never felt like that...even when he got to know about his brother and namjoon he didn't felt this much heartbroken....he was feeling like his soul is leaving his body....like he is dying...he started breathing heavily....he can't breath...like someone suck his all air...

Suddenly namjoon came there along with yoongi...jimin and jin.

"What happened kook....what happened to Taehyung.." jin asked.

Jungkook who was still on a trance looked at him like a lifeless body...but didn't say something.

Jin put his hand on younger's shoulder.

"Kook... baby...." He sat beside him.

Jungkook suddenly hugged Jin and Started to cry like a kid when he got hurt and cry hugging his mother.

"Calm down baby...calm down... every thing will be ok...he will be ok...he is a strong boy...it's not his first time to get injured...he is our lucky boy...he will be okay."