Mr.pervert part -2

"If you want i and Taehyung can marry eachother" jungkook said and Taehyung widen his eyes.

"What....i will not marry this pervert.." he point at jungkook who pout after listening that.

Taehyung's father and jungkook's father both request Taehyung while meet their both hands .....after so much arguments... Taehyung accepted his defeat and got agree to marry jungkook who was internally smirking at his win.

After marriage at night in taekook's bedroom...(they have to live in one bedroom coz jungkook's family live with them .... Tragedy really 😂 for tae not for us naughty readers.)

Taehyung was getting freshen up and jungkook was waiting him on bed.suddenly bathroom door got open and a freshly bathed Taehyung got out from it...he was just wearing his bathrobe and his hair was damp... jungkook's eyes got shiny after seeing Taehyung like this.

 jungkook's eyes got shiny after seeing Taehyung like this

Just imagine his hair is wet

Jungkook was looking with adoration at his newly wed husband.

Their both eyes met and got locked for some seconds but Taehyung move his eyes away

"Ummm jungkook you can sleep on the bed and i will sleep on the couch..." Taehyung said but jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

He got up and came near Taehyung...he pick up Taehyung in his hands and throw him on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

He throw him gently on bed and hover him... Taehyung got scared at this action.

"What do think baby boy i will leave you am i that innocent looking...you are my wedded husband i have a right on you...and maybe you forgot you owe me a favour." Taehyung gulped at these words of other.

"K..k..kook...i..." Jungkook put his index finger on his lips. "Shhh...these beautiful lips of yours is only to kiss me not for stutter baby... don't worry i will give you two choice....you can choose..

1 choice return the favor and after sleep for the night." Taehyung widen his eyes.

"2 don't do that and i will make you scream my name all night long...choice is yours."