When you accidentally spill coffee on your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ Yes it's time to series 🥰 enjoy and maybe share this too.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu Kurenai...your husband it was arranged marriage, he has never loved you, he always behaviour cold towards you, gets mad for small things but for you he is everything...you loved him since the day you saw him and always do.

Now you bored while sitting on the bed just scrolling through your phone, you sigh and put your phone beside you and decided to go downstairs.

You went downstairs and saw Shu was sitting on couch still working, he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards his laptop...he looked stressed as you sigh and went towards him and sat beside him.

Y/n : Shu...
You whispered softly as he hummed in response.

Y/n : Do you want to eat ?

Shu : No...
He said in cold tone still looking at the laptop.

Y/n : Oh!!! Shu...work after eating hmmm ?

Shu : I said No...you eat if you want ? I am not hungry.

Y/n : but shu-

Shu : Get out...
He whispered.

Y/n : Shu-

Shu : I said GET OUT...
He suddenly raised his voice as you flinched, slowly tears started formed in your eyes...you hold them back and stood. As you about to go he said.

Shu : Wait...Just give me coffee.
He said while rubbing his forehead, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headboard. You nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

After awhile you came back with the hot coffee and went towards him, he opened his eyes and looked at you...as you about to hand him the coffee but...

The cup accidentally slipped from your hand making all the coffee spill on him, as soon as the hot coffee made contact with his skin...he glared at you with his burning eyes as you just freeze at your spot.

Shu : WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!
He yelled at you as you flinched by his sudden action, tears flowing non-stop from your eyes but you still managed to spoke.

Y/n : I-I am s-sorry...I-I am really s-sorry...

Shu : SHUT UP!!! SORRY THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO SAY SORRY HUH ? YOUR SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

He said while coming towards you as you gulped looking at him, he grabbed the flower pot and smashed harshly on the floor still coming towards you.

Shu : WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY ?
Before he could come even closer to you...you run to him and buried your face in his chest, hugged him tightly while crying.

Y/n : I-I am s-sorry...I really d-didn't mean it, please don't get mad.
His eyes softened as he closed his eyes to calm himself but you could hear his heavy breathing due to all the screaming he did.

You were crying non-stop, he didn't said anything but surprisingly he just hugged you back and patted your back. You broke the hug and wiped your tears and said.

Y/n : Is it hurting huh ?

Shu : No...

Y/n : but-
Before you could complete your sentence he already went out of the room and headed towards your shared bedroom. Tears still falling as you quickly wipe away, sighed and started cleaning the mess.