When your cold husband can't stop staring at you

Hey sugars ❤️ I am going to school but before going I update it...just enjoy it 😊
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Shu office~

The meeting is finished as Shu come back to his office and sat on the couch, he checked his files once again and smile then he throw them on the desk but those files accidentally hit the strawberry shake bottle causing the bottle to fall on the floor making all the strawberry shake spill on floor.

Shu : Why the hell did he put it here ?

He sighed and closed his eyes but soon he opened his eyes when he heard someone was yelling.

Fubuki : WHAT THE HELL SHU!!! 
Shu looked at him in annoyed.

Fubuki : I thought to drink it after the meeting but you...UGH!!!

Shu Ignored him making Fubuki more angry.

Fubuki : SHU...I AM TALKING TO YOU-

Shu : Fubuki just leave it...I will buy more fruit shakes as fucking as you want...now SHUT UP!!!

( For your information let me tell you that Fubuki loves to drink fruits shakes...it didn't show in the anime but it shows in the manga )

Fubuki eyes started shinning.

Fubuki : Fine...I forgive you.

Shu gave him a death glare as Fubuki laughed awkwardly.

Shu : Tell to workers to clean this mess.
Fubuki nodded and walked out as Shu again closed his eyes.

~At Night~

You entered his study room and saw him working on his laptop as you walked towards the mirror and started to fix your hairs.

Y/n : Shu...you need coffee or anything ?
He has been working for an hour that's why you ask him but he didn't said anything.

Y/n : Hmmm...Shu...

You tied up your hairs in a rubber band while looking at mirror.

Y/n : Shu...I said-

You turned around and caught his eyes were already stuck on you as your face turned red.

Y/n : Yahh!! Stop staring...

Shu : You make it kinda hard not to stare.

He said while placing his laptop aside, his intimidating look killing you as some winds comes from the open window making your hairs flowing with the air made you look more beautiful and attractive and he can't even take his eyes off from you.

Y/n : Yahh!! Stop...

Shu : I can't control myself princess...you make me crazy for you every single day. 

He sighed and started walking closer to you as you started moving backwards while gulping, your back hit the wall and he trapped you between his strong arms...he leaned closer towards you making your breathe uneven, you bite your lips nervously.

Shu : You don't need to seduce me because I've already fallen for you.

You blushed so hard as you lowered your gaze to avoid his eye contact because his intimidating gaze piercing into your soul.