When someone keep on staring at you in front of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ I want to say that I am fine now don't worry about me just enjoy.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold beautiful evening with your cold husband, these days you guys are rarely hangout because he is always busy with his work...that's why he decided to take you out for a dinner. Now you and Shu sat down in a free seats.

As the waiter come towards the table with a menu in his hand and placed it on the table.

Waiter : Here's the menu sir...

He bowed and stand by the table as Shu took and started looking at the menu and you just sat quietly because he said he'll order for you.

Shu : Here's is my order and her also.

Waiter : Please wait...

Waiter said and left as Shu turned his eyes towards you and about to say something suddenly his phone rang and he checked the caller ID and picked it up.

Shu : Hello...

Fubuki : Yahh! Shu...where are you ?

Shu : You don't need to know.
He said in a cold tone as Fubuki pouts.

Fubuki : Why are you so cold...can't you talk nicely ?

Shu : No...is there any problem ?

Fubuki : I am your best friend so, treat me well before I punch that cold face of yours.

Shu : SHUT UP Fubuki...just tell me why the hell did you called me ?

Your eyes widened when you heard Fubuki's name.

Y/n mind : Why so rude...why can't he treat his best friend well.

Fubuki : I want to talk to you about business trip.

Shu : I will talk to you later.

Before Fubuki could say anything Shu ended the call and looked at you who was staring at him without yourself knowing.

Shu : Are you done staring at me ?

You quickly looked away as your cheeks started burning.

Shu : Look at me...
You looked at him still blushing mess.

Shu : You know...you are so beautiful, I can stare at you all day.

You blushed so hard at his compliment as he looked at the direction waiter was coming, slowly his gaze fell behind the water and he caught a random guy staring at you...he raised an eyebrow and turned his eyes towards you. The food come and you both started eating.

After awhile you both finished eating as Shu already payed the bill, you were talking about random stuffs non-stop and Shu listening your words with a smile on his face but you don't know that Shu kept an eye on that guy whole time.

Shu mind : How long that guy gonna stare at her ?

As the time passing, Shu's smile started fading away and his eyes slowly darkened as he totally turned his eyes towards that guy...you stopped talking when you saw Shu's dark eyes. He's burning in anger but you don't know why.

You looked at the direction Shu is looking and caught a random guy staring at you, of course that guy noticed Shu's death glared but he just Ignored it as soon as you looked at that guy...he smirked and wink at you before started leaving. That's it anger took all over Shu's body.