When you hurt yourself in front of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ how's your day ? Let's enjoy the next part 😘
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 6 days since he went out on a business trip, you are really excited because Shu said that he will return tomorrow...you can't wait to see him, you haven't seen him since 6 days...you missed him and your favourite place "his arms" so much, now you took a quick bath...you smiled and took your phone and decided to call Shu.

You made your way towards the staircase while looking at the phone, you didn't see step well because your eyes focus on phone so, you accidentally missed a step that makes you to lose your balance and you rolled down and fell on floor making a loud sound.

Y/n : AHHHHH!!!
Your mother-in-law ran towards you when she saw you rolled down from the stairs, your wrist and elbow started bleeding.

Mrs.Kurenai : Y/n...are you okay ? Wait- omg! Y/n...it's bleeding...are you got hurt anywhere else ?

She asked worriedly as you nodded slowly while tears falling from your eyes because of pain.

Mrs.Kurenai : You should be careful Y/n...now look what happened.

~After awhile~

She cleaned your wounds and wrapped bandage around your wrist and elbow.

Mrs.Kurenai : Now take some rest.
She said and about to go you said.

Y/n : Mamma...please don't tell him.
You said while pouting as she chuckled and asked.

Mrs.Kurenai : Hmmm...why ?

Y/n : He will be angry.
She smiled and said.

Mrs.Kurenai : He is too cold right ?

You didn't said anything just looked down.

Mrs.Kurenai : I understood Y/n but you know what ? You are his first love, I know he will get mad easily but remember his heart still cares...he loves you so much but he just doesn't know how to show it in a right way. He never experienced love...he grew up facing terrible things.

You just sat silently while listening her words.

Mrs.Kurenai : Just understand him and now take some rest.

She stood up and headed towards kitchen, you sighed and closed your eyes while resting your head on the headboard.

~At night~

You stood in front of window while staring at the night view.

~Flashback~

Shu : Just understand that or else "I crossed the hell"

Mrs.Kurenai : He never experienced love...he grew up facing terrible things.

~Flashback end~

Y/n mind : What exactly happened in his past ?

You sighed and just stared at the night view, you got out off from your thoughts and flinched when you felt a pair of arms sliding around your waist...you become excited and tried to turn around but...

Shu : Shhhh!!! Don't move...

You smiled hearing his soft voice ever, he pulled you more closer by your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.