When you hurt yourself in front of your cold husband

Part 2...Hi sugars ❤️ you know what ? I am gonna be the busier than before from tomorrow because of my school works so, I can't able to reply...update...talk...chatting...sorry but it's important for me to focus on my studies but don't worry I will update next chapter soon 😊
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran after him before he could step on the staircase you immediately grabbed his arm tightly but he shook it off harshly and glared at you, your wrist started bleeding.

Shu : What the hell you want now ? Didn't you acted like I wasn't EXIST to you.
He said while coming closer to you and you started stepping backwards, you were very scared as tears continuously falling down from your eyes.

Shu : I know it was my fault but I already said sorry didn't I huh ?

Your back hit against the wall.

Shu : I said sorry...DIDN'T I ? ANSWER ME!!!
He punched the wall really hard as you flinched...he is really angry.

Shu : I said-
Finally you took a deep breathe and somehow managed to speak.

Y/n : I k-know i-it was my fault...I am r-really s-sorry S-Shu.

You know it was not your fault but you said sorry because you just want to end this fight and also you didn't want to wake up your mother-in-law.

Y/n : Shu...please...I am sorry...please forgive me.

You said in a low tone like a whispered, he just stayed quite while breathing heavily full of anger visible on his face...you went closer to him and cupped his face with your shaking hands.

Y/n : I-I am really s-sorry Shu...I promise I would n-never do that...please forgive me.

He was just stand there quietly, he didn't said anything as your heart started arching, the silence making you nervous as you looked down with a heavy breathe and cried hard...he looked at you and sighed heavily. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and sat on the floor with you while hugging you tightly and patted your back...you looked at him with your red teary eyes.

Shu : Did I scare you huh ?

He asked in a soft tone while pulling you closer to his chest as you nodded slowly while wiping your tears away but they kept falling.

Shu : It's okay...
You burried your face in his chest and cried unconditionally.

Shu : Y/n...my princess...stop crying...look at me.
He cupped your face to make you look at him.

Shu : Stop crying Y/n...I don't like it when you cry.

He kissed your forehead and he put your head on his chest and you closed your eyes while hugging him tightly, he ran his fingers through your hairs and he leaned his back against the wall to make you more comfortable...you both didn't said anything you could only hear his heart beat and the way he caressing your hairs makes you sleepy.

The warmth of his embrace always comforting you, he took your hand and intertwined in his and then he felt something wet...he got his hand away from yours and looked at your hand...your hand covered with blood that's when he realized your wrist was bleeding not too much.

Shu : Y/n...

You didn't said anything because you already drifted into sleep then he realized you already fall asleep.

Shu : Let's go back to our room okay.

You nodded as he thought you would get up but you continued to sleep in his arms then he looked down at you and smile seeing you sleeping in his arms peacefully so, he slowly carried you in bridal style and headed to his room and made you lay down on the bed and you opened your eyes as he leaned closer and kissed your forehead.

Shu : Go back to sleep...

He stood up and walked out of the room making you confused then he come back with a first aid box in his hands as he sat beside you and started cleaning your wound then he wrapped bandage around your wrist.

Y/n mind : Why do you treat me like this Shu ? One moment you are so caring then another moment you hurting me.

You stared at him like there's no tomorrow then he looked at you who was staring at him without blinking and you both made a eye contact but you quickly looked away as he sighed and stood up then laid down on the bed beside you.

Shu : Are you mad at me ?
He asked looking straight in your eyes.

Y/n mind : Yes...very mad...
You thought and smile then said.

Y/n : No...I am not...

He moved closer and hugged you then kissed your forehead and closed his eyes as you smiled and soon he drifted into sleep.

~At 1:23am~

~Flashback~

Shu : Stop Y/n...stop this nonsense now...I said sorry can't you understand.

Shu : TRYING TO WHAT ? TRYING TO WHAT HUH ? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS ?

~Flashback end~

You just can't sleep those scenes kept on flashing in front of your eyes, you sighed and opened your eyes and looked at Shu who was sleeping peacefully...his face looks so calm, you leaned closer to him and kissed his forehead...couple of tears left from your eyes.

Y/n : How long I've to endure it Shu ? It's really scaring me...you really need to change...you need to control your anger Shu...anger doesn't solve anything but it can destroy everything.

THE END!!! 

I

hope you like this chapter and stay up for another chapters.

Thanks for reading sugars 😊

Love you ❤️
Have a nice day/night 🥰

Love you ❤️Have a nice day/night 🥰

Sana : You know Shu ? You really need to control your anger

Sana : You know Shu ? You really need to control your anger...it scared your princess.

Shu : I know and I am trying to control it and forget my past and focus on my present but I don't know why these past scenes flashing in front of my eyes *sighed sadly*

Sana : It's okay...I will help you 😊

Shu : Thanks *sad smile*