When you meet your cold husband after kidnapping

Hello Sugars ❤️ I am sorry for being rude by posting announcement...I really didn't mean it but please forgive me 🙏 anyways...let's enjoy the story.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fubuki is also searching for you, he doesn't know where Shu is as he hasn't meet him because he knows that Shu is really angry at him.

Fubuki : Shu is thinking Suoh is the one who kidnapped Y/n but I don't think so...Suoh will not do something like that because Suoh is not heartless like Shu.

He looked here and there through the car window.

Fubuki : Shu anger issues just keep getting worse everyday...he already left the mafia but now it seems like he is totally back in his heartless Mafia personality.

Fubuki really feels bad for Shu's men's whom he beat the shit out of hell were now in hospital.

Fubuki : It's my fault...it's my fucking fault...if I had not talked to them then this wouldn't have happened...what's wrong with me ? Why do I always mess up everything ?

He punched the steering wheel.

Fubuki : I am making people angry without even trying like what the fuck.

He was thinking deeply while driving suddenly his gaze fell on someone...he was non other than Phi who had a bottle of wine in his hand and was looking for you like a crazy person as Fubuki stopped his car in front of Phi and Phi eyes widened then Fubuki got out of his car and leaned his back against the car while crossing his arms over his chest.

Phi : M-Mr.Sumie...what a-are you d-doing here-

Fubuki : That's my question...what the hell are you doing here ?

Phi gulped and Fubuki saw a wine bottle in his hand and said.

Fubuki : Now you are going to the club instead of focusing on your work.

Phi had nothing to say.

Fubuki : Don't you love your life ?

Phi eyes widened.

Fubuki : Don't you know how strict Shu is ? He is really pissed off now because Y/n is missing.

Phi stayed quiet while sweating.

Fubuki : He send his two men's to the hospital for not doing their jobs properly and if he finds out that you are not focused on your work then trust me...he will send you to the hell instead of hospital.

~Meanwhile~

You calmed yourself down and opened your eyes and took a glance at your watch...it's 12:30 am now as you looked here and there still hoping to find someone but found no one because it's getting late at night...you need to find a way and get out of here as soon as possible because it is not good for you to be alone in the night for too long as there are many Shu's guards who are looking for you as you wipe your tears and stood up then you started walking and after walking 10 minutes you saw a person from a far and your eyes widened when you saw who that was.

Y/n : F-Fubuki...

A smile formed on your face as you felt so relieved that you finally found someone.

Y/n mind : He will surely take me to Shu...F-Fubuki.

Because of darkness you can't see clearly the person who was talking to Fubuki, you smile and started to run towards him as your smile never left your face.