When you shout on your cold husband for the first time

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii sugars ❤️ are you enjoying your summer vacations ? Summer vacations with different fanfictions with different stories of different author's 😁😉
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suoh eyes darkened and he turned his eyes towards you and said.

Suoh : Let's go Y/n...Y/n...

You didn't listen because your whole focus was on Shu.

Phi : Mrs.Kurenai doesn't know I am one of your guard and Mr.Sumie was just telling me to concentrate on work and find Mrs.Kurenai as soon as possible...hearing those words Mrs.Kurenai thought that Mr.Sumie was the one who ordered me to kidnapped her.

Shu ran his fingers through his hairs due to frustration.

Shu : THEN WHO THE HELL IS BEHIND IT ? 

He said while pointing his gun at Phi's head and now Suoh can't take this anymore, yours and Lui eyes were stuck on Shu as Suoh used that opportunity to slowly back off and ran to the other side then he took out his gun and point it at Phi's head.

Shu : ANSWER ME...WHO IS BEHIND IT ? 

Phi : Su-

Before he could complete his sentence Suoh fired the bullet at Phi's head and Phi fell on the ground lifelessly with blood pouring out of his head.

Suoh : Perfect~

You felt like your whole world stop and you had blurred vision due to tears...that's why you didn't saw clearly whether the bullet come from Shu's gun or not but Lui clearly saw that the bullet didn't come from his gun...Suoh quickly comes running towards you.

Shu : WHAT THE HELL!!! 

One of his guard kneeled down and checked Phi pulse.

Guard : Boss...he is died.

Shu ran his fingers through his hairs in anger and fired the bullets at Phi's chest multiple times...you wipe your tears and looked down as you never saw anyone getting killed in front of you.

Shu : THERE IS SOMEONE AROUND THIS PLACE...FIND THEM...QUICKLY.

Suoh held your hand.

Suoh : Let's get out of here.

You nodded and you quickly ran away from that place.

Lui : Why didn't you tell me that you were kidnapped last night Y/n ? You used to share everything with me...didn't you ? 

You were just crying non-stop.

Suoh : It's because she loves him so much but...Y/n that guy is a trouble...stay away from him you'll be safe...did you see how mercilessly he killed Phi.

Lui : Well! Phi deserve that...I would have done the same as Shu for laying a finger on my sister.

Suoh rolled his eyes.

Lui : But I am damn sure the first bullet didn't come from his gun...I think the person behind Y/n kidnapping is the one who fired the first bullet.

Suoh eyes widened.

Suoh : Hmmm...I-I am leaving now...I have so many things to do.

Lui nodded and Suoh took out his phone and started to headed towards his car while scrolling through his phone.