Cold Husband Season 2, Part - 3

Hi Sugars ❤️ I am sorry for making you wait for too long.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were trying hard to get your wrist off his grip but it was no uses.

Fubuki : STOP IT Y/n!!!

You were crying hard and begging him to stop but he was showing no mercy.

Fubuki : I am so fucking pissed off now, don't make me more mad Y/n.

Now you can't take this anymore, you are not ready to lose Shu again.

Y/n : I SAID LET ME GO FUBUKI!!!

Holding his arm, you turned him around and tried to slap him but he immediately grabbed your hand tightly and his eyes darkened even more.

Fubuki : Did you just tried to slap-

You yanked his hand away too harshly.

Y/n : WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ? WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS ?

He controlled his mixed emotions and said.

Fubuki : What happened to me huh ? You Y/n...YOU TURNED ME INTO A BEAST!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH WORRIED I'VE BEEN ?

Couple of tears left his eyes and you felt guilt and sad because of you he is behaving like this, you slowly walked closer to him and cupped his cheeks...his eyes were bloody red with tears in them.

Fubuki : I'VE BEEN up all night SEARCHING for you like an IDIOT!!!

Y/n : Yeah! I know, I am really sorry Fubuki but please trust me...Shu is alive.

He sighed heavily.

Fubuki : AHHHH! AGAIN Y/n...it's just your fucking IMAGINATION-

Evel : Fubuki...what happened ? Why are you shouting ?

A smile formed on your lips when you saw Evel.

Y/n : Fubuki...g-give me your p-phone.

Fubuki : Why ?

Y/n : Just give me p-please...I b-beg you.

He took out his phone and handed it to you and you went towards Evel and showed him Shu's pictures.

Y/n : You know him...right ? He is S-Shu Kurenai...my h-husband Red eye.

Evel jaw dropped.

Evel : He is really your husband ? Oh! God!!! Finally...I was dying to find his family members.

You smile through your tears and thanked him multiple times for saving Shu but Fubuki was looking at you both confusly.

Fubuki : What the fuck is going on ?

Evel : Fubuki...he isn't dead, he is alive, I saved him but he has lost his memories...I don't know who was he so, I named him Red eye and gave him a job in my hospital.

Fubuki eyes widened in shocked and he slowly stepped backwards with a heavy breathe, he doesn't know why but he is really happy, confused and also a bit sad at the same time...he ran his fingers through his hairs then he turned around and started walking away as he decided to go to the club.

~At Night~

You have talked to Evel about Shu's condition, you both decided to take Shu back to Japan tomorrow and now you were sitting beside him.