When your cold husband accidentally saw you changing clothes

Hey sugars ❤️ look I said that I will update next part today and now I updated it.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Shu office~

Shu : Y/n...

He said in soft tone without looking at you but you didn't heard that because you were so lost in your phone as he looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

Shu : Y/n...
Still you didn't heard suddenly his eyes darkened.

Shu : WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!

He punched the desk so hard as you jump a little and you quickly stood up while shivering.

Shu : I hate...when you Ignored me...DON'T KNOW THAT ?

Y/n : Shu...I am sorry...please don't get mad, I w-won't do t-that again.

You said with pleading eyes while stuttering as he looked away trying to calm himself then he looked at you and said in a cold tone.

Shu : I need coffee in just 5 minutes.

You nodded and quickly walked out and you come towards coffee machine with a sad pout and started to do your work but suddenly you flinched when someone whispered in your ear.

Fubuki : You are so beautiful.
You looked at him and signed heavily.

Fubuki : You know...if I had seen you before Shu...I would have married you and treat you like a princess.

You didn't said anything just focused on your work.

Fubuki : Yahh!! Don't Ignored me.

You smiled a little...seeing you smile he smiled back.

Fubuki : You look even more beautiful when you smile.

You turned towards him and said.

Y/n : I think you really like when Shu lose his temper don't you ? Aren't you scared of him ?

Fubuki : Of course...no...
You raised an eyebrow.

Y/n : Yahh! Don't lie...I saw fear in your eyes when Shu scolding you.

He didn't said anything but smirked making you confused.

Fubuki : So, you were secretly checking me out...hmmm ?

Y/n : What ? I didn't said that.
You were in shock.

Fubuki : Of course...you didn't said that but you really did.

Y/n mind : What's wrong with him ?

You looked at him in disbelief as he just laughed.

Fubuki : Don't worry...I am just kidding.

Suddenly you realized about Shu, your eyes widened as you quickly took coffee cup and rushed away without saying anything making Fubuki confused.

Fubuki mind : What happened ?
He was totally confused.

Fubuki mind : But you are really so cute Y/n...Shu really don't deserve you.

You walked towards his office and entered in, you gulped seeing him who was giving you a sharp death glare.

Shu : I told you only 5 minutes...why did you take so long ?

He said while crossing his arms over his chest, you didn't said anything just bite your lips and slowly walked towards him and extended your hands but he didn't take coffee cup just staring at you with his burning eyes.