When you accidentally saw your cold husband shirtless

Hey sugars ❤️ I am sorry that I make you wait...I just can't have time to update anything but I update it today with very difficulties and I tried to update next chapter tomorrow for you 😊
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Morning~

Hearing your alarm you wake up and turn off, stretching your arms while smiling you look at your handsome husband who is still sleeping...you get up and about to go but suddenly he said.

Shu : Good morning princess...

You gasped hearing his voice out of sudden.

Y/n : Yeah...Good morning...

~After awhile~

You finished making breakfast and you took your phone and started walking upstairs towards your shared bedroom, you were so lost in your phone that you didn't knocked the door and entered the room.

As Shu wear his pants and about to wear his shirt but door opened and you come inside while focusing on your phone, you continued walking until you bump into hard chest...you confusingly look up and your heart skipped a beat as your cheeks started heated up when you saw Shu standing there shirtless and smirking at you.

You about to run outside but he quickly backhugged you tightly as you gasped.

Shu : Where are you going Mrs.Kurenai and also without my permission ?

Y/n : S-Sorry...I-I accidentally c-come h-here.

You tried to free yourself from his grip but he just pulled you more closer making your heart go crazy and said.

Shu : Why ? It's not bad to see your own husband shirtless and if you want then you can also see more-

You hit your elbow on his stomach softly and said.

Y/n : YEAHHH!!! s-shut up Mr.P-Pervert...I d-didn't mean to s-see a-anything.

He turn you around and pull you more closer by your waist and said in seductively voice.

Shu : Pervert hmmm...should I show you how pervert I am ?

He said and slide his hand inside your shirt caressing your bare waist as your cheeks turns totally red because he was looking so hella hot and also he has a big abs, you closed your eyes and he kissed your forehead then look at your red face and took his hand out.

Shu : Yeah! Don't worry...I didn't do anything, open your eyes.

He said softly as you slowly open your eyes and look at him innocently.

Shu : Fuck...your innocent eyes driving me crazy.

He said and smashed his lips on yours...Kissing you passionately and softly as he squeeze your waist gently making your lips apart as he took chance and enter his tongue making you shiver...you wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him back after some time he pulled away and wear his shirt then he kissed your forehead and went to his company leaving you blushing mess.

~Meanwhile with another albino~

A albino boy was talking on his phone with his friend suddenly door open as a women entered his room and sat beside him and said in a bitchy voice.

Women : When will you take your and my revenge from that killer ? He ruined our happiness and everything.

She said angirly as he ended up the call and placed his phone on the nightstand and said in a angry tone.