When you have period cramps in front of your cold husband

Hey sugars ❤️ ready for this chapter 😁hope you will enjoy it.
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous weeks he really took good care of you and took you where ever you want, you are really happy about that but deep down...you are still scared of him. Now you wake up late in the morning and turned your eyes right side and saw Shu wasn't beside you.

You slowly sat suddenly your stomach started aching and felt something wet as you quickly stood and looked at the bed and shocked...you stained the bed.

Y/n : Ahhh! I am so careless.

You looked around the bedroom to confirm whether Shu is here or not cause you don't know how would he react, if he saw this.

Y/n : Luckily Shu isn't here.

You sighed in relief, this was the first time you got periods after shu confessed his love towards you...you quickly changed the bedsheet and cleaned yourself up, you know it's going to be hurt so badly

You signed and went downstairs and saw Shu sat on the couch while working on the laptop, he looked at you and smiled.

Shu : Good morning princess...

Y/n : Yeah! Good morning prince...

You smiled back and headed towards kitchen to make breakfast, your stomach hurting so bad but you Ignored it and started making breakfast as you were preparing the breakfast Shu come towards you and leaning his back against the counter and started talking.

He kept on talking and you just nodding but not focusing.

Shu : Isn't it princess ?

A cramp hit your stomach as you shut your eyes tightly and didn't listen his words.

Shu : Princess...PRINCESS ?.

You flinched a little and looked at him.

Y/n : Shu...w-why are you shouting on me ?

Shu : I asked you something.

Y/n : Hmmm...what is it ?
He raised an eyebrow.

Shu : You didn't hear what I said ?
You shook your head.

Shu : At least you've heard everything I've said so far ?

You didn't said anything, just placed your hands on your abdomen cause it's arching so badly...he got worried and come closer.

Shu : Y/n...are you alright ? Does it hurts here ?
He placed his hand on your stomach.

Y/n : No...

Shu : Then are you feeling not well or something ?
You shook your head side to side.

Shu : Are you sure ?

Y/n : Yeah...

You smiled weakly and somehow managed and finished preparing breakfast and presented all the food on the dinning table, you were sweating and acting normal in front of him but dying inside.

You used to bear the pain in the last months so, it's normal for you and you didn't want to tell him cause you are too shy and also you can bear yourself even though it's hard.

Shu come and sat as you also sat and started eating, you were quite uncomfortable due to the pain so, you kept wiggling then you took a glance at Shu and caught him already staring at you with a blank face as you quickly sat straight and continue to eat.