When your cold husband forcelly take you home with him

Heyyyyyyyyy sugars ❤️ these days I really update chapters day by day and after this and after one more chapter...I will revealed Shu real past life and some people asking me what is S/m then let me tell you it's means Suoh Mom.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started crying hard and your mother tried to approach you but Lui stopped her by holding her hand.

Lui : No mom...let her cry, scream and let it all out whatever is killing her inside.

You wipe your tears and grabbed Shu's collar and looked into his eyes.

Y/n : I am n-not a s-stone Shu...I am a human too just like you...I have e-emotions too but I am not allowed to have emotions like if I get mad at you...you get pissed at me.

~Flashback~

Shu : YOU DARED TO RAISE YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT ?

~Flashback end~

Y/n : So, I'll just stay silent cause I don't want to argue with you who just don't understand...why ? S-Shu w-why ? WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE EMOTIONS ?

You were very angry and hurt and he lowered his gaze and just stayed quiet as you were staring at him with your teary red painful eyes but he couldn't look into your eyes because of guilt.

Y/n : You know I don't get angry easily and I can't stay angry on people for too long but I really get hurt easily Shu because every word, every action goes straight to my heart...no one can tolerate your crazy acts like I do...I endured more than I should because the love I have for you is more than the hurt I feel not because I am okay with it but now LOVE IS A PAIN SHU just because of YOU...No...no...I can't take this anymore...I don't want you in my life anymore.

His breathe get heavy upon hearing those words as his hands were shivering because love made him weak. ( Love is so powerful...it can make the strongest person weak ) It made him weak against the one he love.

Y/n : I-I know e-everything about you...You are a MONSTER...A HEARTLESS KILLER...you killed your o-own f-father.

His eyes widened.

Shu : W-What did y-you say ?

Y/n : YOU KILLED YOUR OWN FATHER WITHOUT ANY MERCY.

Shu : N-No...p-princess I love my father alot...I didn't k-kill-

Y/n : SHUT UP...I AM DONE WITH YOUR LIES.

You said and looked away.

Shu : Princess hear me out...let me explain my inner pain...I have no one to hear my-

Y/n : I don't trust you a-anymore Shu...once my trust is gone it's gone.

His heart is paining so badly but no he is not crying but the pain is tearing up his soul...there are so many things he has burried inside...he wants to tell you now but you're not ready to hear.

Y/n : Why are you s-still here ?

You both made a eye contact, those painful eyes with no tears of his piercing into your soul...you don't want him into your life but at the same time you can't live without him.

Y/n mind : What have you done to me Shu ? I love you but at the same time I hate you but I can't take this pain anymore.

You both need each other like the heart needs a beat...you signed and started to headed towards your bedroom.