When you do a cheating prank on your cold husband

Hi sugars ❤️ you know what now I started learning Hindi language because I want to come India in future when I finish my graduation 😊
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

You opened your eyes and found yourself in his arms as you looked up at him and saw him sleeping peacefully, a smile formed on your face...you stared at him for a second and started admiring his face but you don't have dare to stare at him straight when he is awake now he is sleeping peacefully and this gave you a chance to admire him.

Y/n : He is handsome...very handsome, those eyes...nose...forehead everything is perfect and those lips.

You paused for a second before whispering.

Y/n : I wanna kiss those cherry lips forever.
You moved more closer to his face.

Y/n : And-

Shu : Shhh!!!

Your eyes widened as you quickly tried to get away from him but he wouldn't let you go.

Shu : What the hell are you saying ?

He said looking straight into your eyes.

Y/n : Ummm didn't you hear what I said ?

Shu : No...

You felt a bit relieved and you smile making him confused.

Shu : What's going through your mind ?

Y/n : Nothing...let's get up.

You said and attempted to get up but he pulled you closer to him and he looked into your eyes and slide his finger towards your lips as you gulp.

Shu : Give me a kiss first.
You blushed.

Shu : Hurry...I am waiting.
You looked away shyly.

Shu : At least on the cheek.

You shyly moved closer and kissed on his cheek.

Shu : You're getting shy just to kiss me, what will happen when we DO IT hmmm ?

Your eyes widened as cheeks turned red and you hit his chest and got out of the bed.

~After awhile~

It's been 4 hours since Shu left and now you were laying on the couch while using your phone.

??? : Y/NNNNNNN!!!

You flinched and sat straight and then suddenly the door burst open revealing your friends Christina and Sasha comes inside as they saw you and immediately rushed to you and hugged you tightly as you chuckled.

Y/n : When did you both reached here ?

Christina : Just yesterday I come here to meet my aunt, we will return back to our town after 2 days.

You all sat on the couch.

Y/n : So, how was it over there ? How's Mom and Dad and Lui ?

Sasha : They are fine, now tell us about you ?

Christina : Does he treats you well ?
You sighed.

Y/n : Did Lui tell you to ask that question to me ?
She smiled and nodded.