When your cold husband died in a car accident

( Cold Husband season 1 )
( THE FINAL )

Warning : As this might be emotional...please do not read this...if you are a sensitive person.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She flinched so hard and dropped her phone then she turned around and gulped hard.

Suoh : WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS MOM ? WHY YOU WANT TO KILL THEM ?

S/m : Suoh...calm down...listen to me...he killed your father and sister, he deserve that...please try to understand...I-

Suoh : OH! SHUT UP MOM! I thought that you are innocent but you proved me completely WRONG.

Her eyes widened.

~Flashback~

Fubuki : Find out the truth before it's too late or MARK MY WORDS you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

~Flashback end~

He remembered that and said.

Suoh : So, you were the one who killed my father and sister...right ?

She started sweating.

S/m : What ? No-

Suoh : DON'T LIE MOM...I know the truth...you killed my father and sister...I HAVE PROOF.

He was lying on purpose just to hear the truth from her mouth and her eyes were wide open in shock.

Suoh : ADMIT IT MOM...ADMIT IT...you killed your husband and daughter...right ?

He walked closer to her and shook her aggressively.

Suoh : MOM-

S/m : YES...I KILLED HIM.

She said proudly.

S/m : You hear me ? I KILLED THAT STUPID OLD MAN.

She had nothing to lose so, she told Suoh the truth and also she was very happy because she send a man to kill you both...Suoh body was completely frozen and his heart broke into pieces...he believed in her lies from the beginning and hated Shu....he thought that from the beginning S/m has always love Shu as her own son but she never loves him...she was just jealous of him.

Mr.Kurenai decided to make Shu the mafia king because Shu was the eldest son, also because Shu's father was a powerful mafia boss in Japan...Shu grow up in a mafia family...that's why he never experienced love type things...Shu's parents wants to see Shu as a mafia king but S/m wanted Suoh to be mafia king and also she just wanted Mr.Kurenai properties, money and shares...she thought that if she made Shu mentally unstable then all Mr.Kurenai shares, money and everything will be transferred to Suoh...that's why she used to give drugs to Shu secretly heavily to make him mentally ill and yes, she ruined Shu mental health.

Shu told everyone several times that how S/m had drugged him but no one believes him because S/m was very clever in convincing everyone with her lies...Shu become very mad when no one believes him and he started acting like crazy and seeing Shu's behaviour deteriorating day by day...Mr.Kurenai decide to send him to a mental asylum.

~Flashback~
~At Mental Asylum~

Shu : I'M TELLING THE TRUTH DAD...WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN ME ?