When you can't sleep after watched horror movie in front of your cold husband

Hello sugars ❤️ Today is Monday and I didn't go school today because of some girls personal problem...I hope you understand and by the way just enjoy it 😊
Let's start...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Night~

Shu was fast asleep but you were still awake while thinking about the horror movie that you watched earlier, it's 1:50 am but still you didn't sleep yet...you weren't happy as you were before because his mood swings getting scarier with each passing day...now you laid down on the bed while looking here and there, even though you were scared but still you watched the whole movie because you were curious to know what happens in the end but now you are regretting watching that horror movie.

You looked at Shu his back facing you as you moved closer to him and tried to sleep but those scary scenes kept on flashing in front of your eyes, your breathing started getting heavy.

Y/n mind : What if a ghost comes ?

You quickly sat straight, you were scared as hell and you looked at Shu...you want him to turn around, you gulped while looking here and there.

Y/n mind : I shouldn't have seen that movie.

Soon you heard some weird noises comes from the window as you now can't take this anymore...you are vedge of crying, you gulped hard and decided to wake him up.

Y/n : S-Shu...Shu...

You shake his body as he slowly opened his eyes.

Shu : What's wrong ?

You lowered your gaze and bite your lips then said.

Y/n : Can you please turn around ?

Shu : Hmmm...why ?

Y/n : I just can't able to sleep.
He noticed that you were sweating.

Shu : Are you scared ?
You nodded slowly.

Shu : Scared of what ?

He said while turning around as you said in low tone.

Y/n : G-Ghosts...I-I watched a h-horror movie.

He just stared at your face as you slowly looked at him and said.

Y/n : T-They aren't real right ?
He shook his head making you nervous.

Shu : They are real...they eat humans and suck blood.

Your eyes widened as fear took all over your body, you started looking here and there.

Y/n : S-Shu...it's n-not t-true right ? You are just j-joking right ?

He raised an eyebrow.

Shu : Which part is sounded like a joke to you ?
You gulped in fear.

Shu : I am just telling the truth...they really eat humans.

Your heart beat increased as you were shivering badly, you thought for a second and said.

Y/n : Then w-what if a g-ghost comes ? You'll p-protect me right ?

He shook his head.

Shu : I'll try to protect myself first...then I'll think about you.

He scared the hell out of you and now you are regretting waking him up as you lowered your gaze and slowly your eyes getting watery...he glared at you and said in a cold tone.